$150 MICRONS

All the Airbrushes made by Olympos Company Are very high quality Products Which Are very Popular with all users of Different skill levels.
At the end of July in 2008 the Business operation of the Olympos Companywent through A transition phase and Management Restructure.
During this Transitional Stage Our Shop Continued to help customers of the Olympos Company with sales and Support.
During this time, we Were able to manage this site and BE responsible for Helping everybody, the users of Olympos Airbrushes. In A time When the Olympos Company Seriuosly Considered its Future Viability.
Because we Were already Cooperating with the parts manufacturer there Were no problems to supply customers with Aftermarket Products SHOULD the Olympos Company Cease to Continue operating.
The Olympos Company in Now focused on the Future Continuing to Bring its Outstanding Airbrushes to World to enjoy. ..enjoy Airbrushing

This is off their site, sounds like they are trying too get back into the game, did they change the website? looks better than it did a couple months ago.

Sorry for the late response. I have never had an olympos, but this airbrush is exquisite. I imagine it is just like an iwata in machining an finish. Again, this airbrush is an amazing steal at this price. Once I got used to it, the lines are amazing.

Sorry for the late response. I have never had an olympos, but this airbrush is exquisite. I imagine it is just like an iwata in machining an finish. Again, this airbrush is an amazing steal at this price. Once I got used to it, the lines are amazing.
Getting your reductions down for any detail brush takes a bit of practice. The Olympos MP-200C @ around $150 is a steal for sure.

But they don't make a side feed Micron. So I will have to settle for a 100 series. Still very good prices on those.

So i received my Olympos and it really looks like a nice well made brush!!
Haven't tried it out yet but quality is definitely on par or even better than my Iwata HP-CH.
Finish is about the same on both, maybe just ever so slightly better on the Iwata.

Thought i'd post some pics so you guys can see what you get :).
It came in a box tucked in a ton of bubble wrap along with a small spanner. nothing fancy going on there. "simple package".

IMG_0305.JPG IMG_0306.JPG IMG_0307.JPG IMG_0308.JPG

Peace from Sweden :)

Does anyone know if the MP200's come with solvent proof packing?

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. Interesting that they show a Teflon packing in the replacement parts list., but don't put it in to start with.

I looked into this and the calculations came up to about CAD$340 so I decided not to. I will just buy a Micron from a local store. I will have to fork up a few more dollars but I get the store warranty and ease of returns (or exchanges)...

Back