For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

20 minute daily challenge.

Discussion in 'The OC Challenge!' started by bex, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Carnun

Carnun Mac-Valve Maestro! Very Likeable!

My daily quicky?
    markjthomson likes this.
  2. JackEb

JackEb The Dragon Hunter Staff Member Admin

20 minute juice boost ('orange' juice)

given it wont be daily maybe it should be 'bi-weekly not so quicky' lol

markjthomson likes this.
  3. bex

bex Gravity Guru

gonna add the first challenge in 4 days time. :) 20 minute challenge still hasn't got a better name though.
    markjthomson likes this.
  4. Squishy

Squishy Queen Clown Slayer Mod Artist of the Month!

Think this is a fun idea. But I think people should just be able to dip in and out as they can. I get the idea is to do it regularly to improve skills, but not everyone can squeeze it in. I know I can't. But I would still like to get involved when I can. So I think maybe leaving it loose, so that those who want to focus and have the time, can do that everyday if they like, or every few days, and really push themselves, and others who can fit it in as and when, can pop in and join the fun too, and still see their progression, just in a slower way. That way it's more accessible to the whole forum.

How about just calling it the '20 minuter'. Does what it says on the tin. How would it work? An image is picked and everyone tries it, or is there a topic or theme, or is it, a free for all. I think a theme might be a good idea, as I know sometimes people come up with a blank when trying to think of ideas. So you could run a different thread for each month and have the theme as skulls, flowers or birds for example, and everyone can join in as much as they are able. Maybe at the end of every year or even 6 months, whatever, people have to choose their least favourite - redo it and show how far they've come. Just a few thoughts.

Looking forward to seeing this take off :) And seeing what people can get done in 20 mins. I will take part when I can because it will help me speed up I hope. I am a terrible procrastinator, or should I say I am a really good procrastinator as I am great at wasting time with too much thinking lol, and also slower than a sloth on valium.
    bex, JackEb and markjthomson like this.