66 years old and just getting into airbrushing

Can you tell me the best way to strain the paint? Thanks

I usually cut a little square out of old pantyhose/nylon stockings, fold that over a couple of times then stretch it over the neck of the bottle, simply screw the top back on to hold it in place and it strains as you go, for mixed colours I did the same with squeeze bottles you can buy empty if you needed them, just look for "tattoo squeeze bottles" on eBay and such, they're fairly cheap depending on where you find them.

Welcome to the hobby and welcome to the forum! Sounds like you are pretty well set on paint lol.

190 bottles wow, what a score !

mix throughly with a stir stick / bamboo skewer first to make sure you get the sludge off the bottom

Thanks for all the good info guys.
I will be doing all the above.

Ok sorry, I would put pictures on here but my pictures are to big. Thanks

LOL, you beat me to it Herb
found one of your old posts
="Mr.Micron, post: 233592, member: 39"]Paint that comes with windows works get for resizing , I choose pixels and set it to 1600X1200 which makes them go from 2MB (way to big for forum) to about 127 to 300 KB,

That is going to keep you going for awhile !
just remember that the 'createx airbrush colors' are a textile paint.

I keep looking for a rack like that, rare as rocking horse :poo: here,

Yeah I have about half is wicked and 12 full bottles of Jacquard and some Spectra and the rest createx. I have 6 bottles of Wicked that are 16oz and full.

Welcome to the group. That's alot of paint, looks like ur ready for some serious artwork there pal...

Welcome to the group. That's alot of paint, looks like ur ready for some serious artwork there pal...
Thanks, I want to learn a little art work plus I will be painting a lot of 3d printer models. I have three 3d printer's.

Back