For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

A beautiful surprise from our Squishy :)

Discussion in 'Open Bar!' started by Malky, May 27, 2017.

1. Malky

Malky Pencil Pushing Protagonist Very Likeable!

On the 1st February this year I left the Netherlands on a boat with my car filled with my all important personal items to return to Scotland never to return, this was due to an irreparable breakdown in my/our marriage, there is a lot more to this but it has no place or significance here, so suffice to say that I have returned to my homeland, in the circumstances I have no reason to be upset, I am in fact happy to be now in the presence of my family and friends, in particular, my three sons and 8 grand children (soon to be nine:)).

I have had a pretty tough ride since arriving back , but have had my spirits kept up by a few members behind the scenes as well as my family, the roughest is over now and and I finally have my won house and am beginning to settle, I still have a lot to do but it is all fun stuff now, I have been in my house for nearly three weeks now but had till now no internet, access to the internet has been very limited over the last few months but have managed to check in here and there just catching glimpses.

One of the items I had the pleasure to glimpse was @Squishy 's tiger which she did in the guise of "wing it woman" I had nowhere near enough airtime to get right into the thread but enjoyed it none the less, on Tuesday just gone I had arrived home from the hospital after some tests, I was a little down after the appointment but was soon lifted up when I heard a knock at the door and saw the postman standing with a package, imagine my delight when I opened that package and found that very tiger:) the tiger was accompanied by a beautiful letter which was a failed attempt at trying to convincing me that I was deserving of that same tiger, but hey, I'll accept it anyway, lol, but seriously Squishy knows as many do that tigers are my favourite creatures and she decided it would make a great house warming present, I think she was right because I am one very happy bunny :)

Thank you again Squish, I am both stoked and honoured, but be careful, that gruesome vicious hug I have been threatening you with is quite a step closer since I am now in the UK :eek::eek::eek::)

OK OK, I here you "cut the crap Malky, where's the damn pic, well here it is then :)

tiger.jpg

I can assure you good folks that neither this photo nor the photos in Squishy's original thread do this amazing piece any justice, it is simply stunning and vibrant:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  2. Mr.Micron

Mr.Micron Royal pain in the air hose Admin

Congrats Malky and killer piece Squishy gal :D
    I am so glad you have your new home and I do hope things all start going well for you.
    Squishy and jord001 like this.
  3. basepaint

basepaint Air-Valve Autobot!

Great House warming Gift there Malky,Squishy your a great and giving person and that tigers a very fitting piece foe Malky
    jord001 likes this.
  4. Squishy

Squishy Queen Clown Slayer Mod

This is another painting that is a very belated thank you for generosity, and support shown to me.

Due to circumstances, it was delayed and became a housewarming gift. I hope in some small way it shows my appreciation.

I have had a lot of love spread my way from this forum, it really does live up to its motto. This pic had your name written all over it Mr Mad.
    CHÉRIE likes this.
  5. jord001

jord001 Air-Valve Autobot!

I was only looking at a message from you yesterday @Malky and I thought it's been a while since I have seen any posts. Good to see you back and happy that you are happy. I hope you took the kangaroo pic with you, It was my first paintpal. Hopefully you will get back to painting or at least drawing. All the very best

Lee
    Squishy likes this.
  6. Joe A

Joe A Needle-chuck Ninja Very Likeable!

Beautiful work and great house warming gift! Congrats on the new house and cheers to happy days to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. JackEb

JackEb The Dragon Hunter Staff Member Admin

lol
    I don't know what happened but I thought I replied to this :confused:

Arent we just two of the luckiest people. we've both received stunning work from the heart. Definitely feeling the love.
    Squishy likes this.
  8. LadyCharlie

LadyCharlie Double Actioner

Absolutely stunning!
    Squishy likes this.
  9. jared pittman

jared pittman Spider Splatterer

Squishy is the bomb.com
    Squishy and JackEb like this.