For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

A big gift from AirbrushAnswers.com!

Discussion in 'Becoming a member' started by airbrushtutor, May 29, 2012.

1. JackEb

JackEb The Dragon Hunter Staff Member Admin

Unless Ace has changed something the costs are all on the website, I'm on my phone right now and can't find the link on the mobile site. I'll check later and see if Ace has popped in and answered you, but it's useful for newbies too
  2. Tufty

Tufty Gravity Guru

Thanks for replying, registered last night and the cost for uk sterling is £13 ish. I wasn't sure if there was any added cost being from uk as our goverment likes to tax anything that's enjoyable. What I've seen so far its great.
  3. RebelAir

RebelAir Air-Valve Autobot!

Hey Tufty, seems like ya got it sussed out..At the moment the videos there prob lean towards the intermediate painter, though there are lots of beginner articles and also a few vids I'm sure most beginners would find useful..I am atm editing up a series of videos that will look at things from a day one perspective, but still may be a few weeks away mate (Bit cold here to paint, need to sort out me studio LOL)..BTW there's no extra charges that I know off in that regard, taxes etc, nor is there any extra charges when new vids and articles are added..Hope it helps, if you have any specific needs, feel free to ask..:)
  4. Tufty

Tufty Gravity Guru

I've been watching the vids and its helping me a lot with my work. Seeing how the pro's are doing it is helping me think ahead in my work. Thanks for replying ace. Its well worth the money.
  5. Westy

Westy Young Tutorling

Just shared the love and signed up to elite love the site your videos and the endless amount of info thx mich and all the other members
  6. SaxTecc05

SaxTecc05 Elite Member! Elite Member!

Same here...cant wait to watch some of the vids you put up Ace. But from what you'll invest to become a elite member ( which i been wondering about for several months already...on how to become one, lol...i just found it ) a person would get more then you have to invest in it ! Money well spent in my eyes.
  7. RebelAir

Got you both sorted Westy and SaxTecc05..Have added you both to the Elite Preview.If theres any viewing issues, let me know ASAP (been playing with some aspects of the site so it probably hates me now LOL). The available vids and extra articles are available on the Preview Page located here-Preview/ Elite Members Page | airbrushanswers.com

Soz for the delay as its school holidays atm and I have to manually add peeps to that preview page/membership..If I missed adding anyone or do so in the future, give me a hoy by PM here or mention on the thread that you need to be added..Hope ya enjoy guys, hoping to add another vid or two to the preview page soon to keep it fresh :)
  8. mm.airbrush.art

mm.airbrush.art Mac-Valve Maestro!

this is cool thanks
  9. SaxTecc05

SaxTecc05 Elite Member! Elite Member!

Everything works perfect Ace....thanks a lot and i am sure i'll have fun on there also.:encouragement:
  10. Squishy

Squishy Queen Clown Slayer Mod

It's a cool site and AcE's vids are awesome!
  11. Dart Vader

Dart Vader Banned

How does one become an Elite-Member?
    Is that designation a result of time proven forum involvement and creative accomplishments?
    Is there a specified membership fee?
    In order to be promoted do I need to create an eye mural as a final "thesis"...? (an attempt at humor)
  12. wickedartstudio

wickedartstudio Needle-chuck Ninja

lol... Elite members do pay a nominal yearly fee. Just follow the link Mitch included in the first post of this thread for more information.
  13. RebelAir

Well...Lets just say that websites are annoying little buggers at times..The end of last year saw an important element of Airbrush Answers break, and break well it did LOL..Long story short some software I paid some good bucks for decided not to let many rego up or confirm such, I made a few adjustments which then unfortuantly opened the door to a lot of spammers...Ah well, lesson learnt is that even when ya pay for software..Doesn't mean its good LOL..

But...it did allow me to rebuild the site with newer software, and better protect the site, and run some new features and such...Unfortuantly though it also meant that members would have to re-rego to continue using AA..

Last year we offered a little bonus to those who register here as Elite Members, that was access to a little preview page of some of the videos available at AA. Most of those that did take advantage of such have expired their 3 month access we included, some may have got wrapped up in our broken members system and may not have been able to confirm their account, this year its going to be a little different as we know work on a point system rather than a membership system so it can't suffer the same issues and I do apologize for any inconvenience the issues caused anyone....

All those that do purchase a Elite Membership here or have done so will receive an extra little bonus even if their AA preview Membership had expired last year..Re-join up at AA, let me know and I'll add 10,000 points for each. These points can be utilized to view any of the videos at Airbrush Answers so instead of restricting what could be viewed as it was previously, you will be able to view any video you want that the site contains, including new releases coming this year..Once the points run out, you can always earn some more...

A slightly new way of doing things that I hope helps out those Elite Members here and ensures things don't break again LOL..The new site addy is linked below-

Home

Don't forget if you do come to say hello and you are an Elite Member here to let me know so I can manually add the extra points to your accounts(PM me here or at AA)..and for those who arn't Elite Members here, become one as it continues helping Mitch, so he can help you....and btw for those who do rego up, don't forget to join our raffle, lots of free points are up for grabs :)
  14. nicholasanthony

nicholasanthony Elite Member! Elite Member!

I am now an elite member. I also tried to create an account with airbrushanswers.com and cannot get in. It keeps asking me for my log in info and asks me to add two numbers together for a spam checker. then nothing...it asks again. Can't get past the spam checker. ANy ideas on what I am doing wrong?
  15. ad fez

ad fez kind of a big deal = Admington

I couldn't tell you buddy, but the member above named rebel air, well airbrush answers is his, havnt seen him about for a few weeks but send him a private message telling him your troubles and he should get an email telling him you have contacted him.....failing that contact him at ace kustoms on youtube
  16. rhabyan

rhabyan Elite Member! Elite Member!

There seems to be an issue with this website. If it is truly not available, then I would suggest it be removed from this site and not touted as being a benefit for elite membership.

airbrushanswers.jpg
  17. Madbrush

Madbrush Guest

You do know your ass is on it's way out with a bruise:)
    matty171 likes this.
  18. jagardn

jagardn Airbrush Acquisition Disorder Patient Elite Member!

Yeah, wait....didn't the other thread say he was from Bangladesh?
  19. beanpoleuk

beanpoleuk Elite Member! Elite Member! Artist of the Month! Very Likeable!

Nice on Rebel, seems that my original login password for your site dosen't work any more so I have now re-registered :) could you upgrade me please
  20. Madbrush

Madbrush Guest

Yes and he/she can't even spell "tasmin", I mean if you want come to us spamming at least try to look the part lol