Adjusting Iwata trigger/airflow

looks like a perfect way to bend your needle and I would never do it , but having said that I rarely have any dry tip with etac efx but if I do I use a little water and a hairy brush to clean my needle

looks like a perfect way to bend your needle and I would never do it , but having said that I rarely have any dry tip with etac efx but if I do I use a little water and a hairy brush to clean my needle
I am new to this, but I never would thought needles are so sensitive -.- I do have at home spare needle and nozzle just in case for my eclipse, so I don't wait if something happen. Bought it cause it was cheap. I wouldn't bought it if I would have a micron :D

Here is another way of combating tip dry. Any thoughts ?

I spray with the end cap off and put my thumb and forefinger at the needle where it comes out the nozzle and gently pinch and pull forward, quick spray on a scrap piece of paper and keep spraying.

I also found less tip dry by adding the recommended reducer, all paint will be different. Like someone said, the more you spray and get the hang of the paint you're using the less tip dry you'll have to dealt with. I also strain my paint out of habit.

Tip dry is a frustrating thing starting out and I still struggle with it on the alcohol based body paints.

Back