Air compressor

P

PJV

Hi peed off today I paint all my lures last week no problem today I started to finish them off today and compressor excrement self no air for to spray what so ever all it's doing is puff puff gauge not even working I don't know I got it off kogan.com.au this is it here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 18
Hi peed off today I paint all my lures last week no problem today I started to finish them off today and compressor excrement self no air for to spray what so ever all it's doing is puff puff gauge not even working I don't know I got it off kogan.com.au this is it here
I do not have a lot of experience with those compressors but have you cleaned out the water trap?
Is the problem it is putting out water or it is not pumping any air? If you get no air it is possible that the regulator was turned down or it maybe plugged.
I have found with this style of compressor they are bad for moisture especially when used for a prolonged period of time.

Here is the very basic troubleshooting for that.
Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 10.51.14 AM.png
1. where is your puff puff air leak coming from?
barring holes in the hose, cracks in the water trap or leaks at conections then;

Check the cylinder head screws aren't loose.

If that's not the problem then, at your own risk of damaging the compressor further;
remove the cylinder head. Carefully clean the flutter valve and reassemble.

Heres the exploded view
18 is the flutter valve I was talking about.
Screws at 28 or 20 can come loose and cause your issue

Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 12.57.11 PM.png

I have no idea what your mechanical ability is but if its not much I would say don't be intimidated by the exploded view.
You really just take four screws out of the cylinder head, pop the whole top and youll see that valve right there.
But really at least feel around first and see if theres air coming from the bowl on the water trap, or the drain valve, or the sides of the head

Last edited:
Thanks it cost me $111.00 bucks that peed me off the next one I get I don't know any idea

Still fluttering know idea I have big compressor but very noise I get a headache so I have put it out side what brand of compressor people use

Back