Air pressure vs Pain viscosity.... (humour)

I think he forgot to carry the 3 over, and didn't take into account the flange vortex effect when vibrating off the spline gimble, which, as we know all to well, affects your core crank generating capacity, when your gudgeon pin bolt resistor has gone into flux. *rolls eyes* What an idiot, that's just embarrassing.

There are no vortex effects in the southern hemisphere. And you can overcome it if you add a catalytic converter to your air source.

There are no vortex effects in the southern hemisphere. And you can overcome it if you add a catalytic converter to your air source.
I found the converters with the austenite filter work the best in the variable micro flux conditions we get in Auckland.

Funny you say that. The french are working on one that can work in a vacuum.
I thought they were building something with a vacuum, for larger areas called LE 'OOVER. I did hear they were having trouble naming the limited edition version, apparently they don't like LE 'OOVER LE, as it confuses the french.

I thought they were building something with a vacuum, for larger areas called LE 'OOVER. I did hear they were having trouble naming the limited edition version, apparently they don't like LE 'OOVER LE, as it confuses the french.
I thought Le 'oover was a museum...

Back