For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Airbrush Action Magazine

Discussion in 'Open Bar!' started by MarcosD, Jun 24, 2018.

1. MarcosD

MarcosD Mac-Valve Maestro!

Anyone know what had happened to Aribrush Action Magazine, the las time I spoke with them about the iOS app, they told me that they where working on it, but now there aren't any new issues since last year!! Iknow it was bought and had a new owner.
  2. huskystafford

huskystafford Needle chucking Ninja

I joined their Airbrush.TV last year in October. I bought streaming of a DVD and after many mails they finally activated it after 9 days. Then I bought multiple DVD's streaming on December. After many mails which they didn't reply and many days off course(9 days to be exact-I wen't to check mails :) ) I submitted paypal dispute and look at my luck, as soon I submitted paypal dispute, DVD's were ready to watch...

That company was a joke...I would get faster real dvd from america to europe then their streaming. I am not surprised if they closed their business. Cause you just can't run business that way.

edit: so according to my mails, they needed 9 days for both of my activations of streaming. And many mails and one paypal dispute lol
  3. DaveG

DaveG Detail Decepticon! Very Likeable!

I purchased a 2 year subscription in September of last year, to give the new ownership my support. They of course had no issue taking my money just that fast. I have since not heard a single word from them - no emails, no notifications on FB, no nothing.

A while back there was a thread started in one of the FB groups, in which one of the principle people associated with the new magazine chimed in. Her position was that it was my fault for not knowing what was going on with the delays, etc because I did not check their FB page often enough. My response to her at the time was that I would like a refund. Obviously, I heard nothing back...

I then contacted them through messenger, and heard nothing back, till I made enough posts in another FB group to get their attention. Brian, the owner, contacted me back through messenger, and let me know that I could have a bunch of back issues, or cd's or a refund. I let him know that I was only interested in a refund, and I heard zero back.

They took a lot of good peoples money, and cried a bunch of whoa's, all the while living on everyone else's dime. I don't care how great or true their intentions were when they purchased the magazine. They failed, and at this point I can only look at them as thieves - and I STILL have yet to actually get any direct emails or communication from them, other than the confirmation that they received my money...
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    doc1 likes this.
  4. huskystafford

huskystafford Needle chucking Ninja

That's why I use only paypal. And it was first time ever I needed paypal help and I am buying online like for a decade... Guess I am not only one who had issues with them.
    doc1 likes this.
  5. DaveG

DaveG Detail Decepticon! Very Likeable!

I'll get my money back from my CC company, no worries...
    doc1 and huskystafford like this.
  6. basepaint

basepaint Air-Valve Autobot! Very Likeable!

They still owe me a few issues from my old scrip
    doc1 likes this.