Airbrush Action VHS Videos For Sale

A

airdave

AB Action videotape (no DVD) collection $40 plus $13 Priority flat rate shipping.

Sold as set only. Payment by Paypal only.

Body Airbrushing I+II with Tobi Britton
HT Airbrush Caricatures with Kent Lind
Beginning Lettering with Pat Reynolds
T-Shirt Lettering I+II with Kent Lind
Introduction to T-Shirt Airbrushing with Kent Lind
Cartooning with Kent Lind
T-Shirt Portrait with Troy Pierce
Bonus! Medea Air Experience with Richard Sturdevant

Thanks for looking!

Dave

AB Action videotape (no DVD) collection $40 plus $13 Priority flat rate shipping.

Sold as set only. Payment by Paypal only.

Body Airbrushing I+II with Tobi Britton
HT Airbrush Caricatures with Kent Lind
Beginning Lettering with Pat Reynolds
T-Shirt Lettering I+II with Kent Lind
Introduction to T-Shirt Airbrushing with Kent Lind
Cartooning with Kent Lind
T-Shirt Portrait with Troy Pierce
Bonus! Medea Air Experience with Richard Sturdevant

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Hmm this is your first post and granted it is airbrush related but it would be nice if you had made an introduction be your first post...

You know tell us a little about yourself , what part of the world you live in , how long you been airbrushing.....

Sorry, I have not airbrushed in years and I'm trying to unload some stuff that I no longer need. I'm having trouble finding a resource to sell these items. If this is a problem I'll find another solution. Thanks!

Hmm this is your first post and granted it is airbrush related but it would be nice if you had made an introduction be your first post...

You know tell us a little about yourself , what part of the world you live in , how long you been airbrushing.....

Sorry, I have not airbrushed in years and I'm trying to unload some stuff that I no longer need. I'm having trouble finding a resource to sell these items. If this is a problem I'll find another solution. Thanks!
Not a problem but it is nice to at least make an introduction so we know that you are just trying to unload some things that are not needed.
you do need five post to be able to post pics and that is where an intro would have helped out.

Good luck on selling your things.

Back