For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Airbrush Classes by David Morton

Discussion in 'Airbrush Courses' started by Mr.Micron, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Mr.Micron

Mr.Micron Royal pain in the air hose Admin

For those close to Indianapolis, Indiana David Morton has classes pretty much year round.
    I was able to sit in on a few of his classes being back about 5 years ago I bought his video collection he had offered at the time. was not a bad price 6 dvd's for 35 dollars.
    But I did learn a lot from being in the class vs. watching the dvd.
    Most times on dvd's you have questions that sometimes you just can not get an answer for , Being in the class when you have that question you have someone to ask it to,
    So if you live in the area and want an affordable class I do recommend him. Reason I could not take his class is like most Job and Family plus the hour plus drive to get there.

http://www.airbrushclasses.com/
    1 person likes this.
  2. _fly_

_fly_ Spider Splatterer

If you can't get to Davids classes you can get a 17 dvd set on ebay from seller airstorm2013.
    I got mine as the only bidder for the day so I got a bargain.
  3. tucky

tucky Detail Decepticon!

thanks micron, I was always interested in the dvd series, but never really had a push to invest in it.. glad you got to sit in on classes.
  4. Firepriest

Firepriest Diligent Daggerstroker

Likewise, I got mine as the only bidder. £26 all in. As Mr Micron says it's good watching the dvd's but your kinda stuffed if you have questions for him. Good DVD bundle nonetheless.:thumbsup:
  5. Leg74

Leg74 Double Actioner

I did purchase the DVD set from him also. Watched them a cpl times for a reference on a cpl things. Other than that I've learned all that I do on my own.
    My eye has trained me to see things I paint if it looks real or not. Color matching, getting the exact color is my challenge, but often I get real choose after a cpl bloopers.