airbrush customising..

badgersb

Needle-chuck Ninja
hay guys i was wondering if there was a way to custom colour your existing airbrush.. i saw these cool cm-sb microns that marissa oosterlee did and think they look cool.. i have micron cm-sb myself and would like to colour it..but not damage it ..lol.. anyone know a way to do this or a company that will do it.. i contacted a couple of companys about the water based chroming they do , but it is like getting information out of a stone..SM-K3.jpg

The only thing I know about is you can custom order an H&S brush with custom colors and even engraving if you choose.

Personally I prefer plain chrome but that gold does look pretty sweet!

You can hear if Coast will do your gun. They dont do coloured chrome but matt finishes.

I was also going to say that Coast Airbrush has a whole range of customised brushes and spray guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be curious to find out if they would customize a brush you already own, or is that only for a new brush you're buying?

I'd be curious to find out if they would customize a brush you already own, or is that only for a new brush you're buying?
I think I remember hearing Dave say in a video that they would customise a brush you already own. But that is only “I think” LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost any jeweler can get your parts plated with numerous coatings. Aside from the obvious gold, which would be finished with a rhodium on top for longevity. The black is just black rhodium.
Heres an article on the products used to do the black.
http://riograndeblog.com/the-little-black-dress-of-jewelry-using-kliar-e-coating-black-finish/

Blue , purple, green, and red gold is also possible
As well as blue nickel and all kinds of other stuff

Gunsmiths and certain engine shops could also do some non-friction coatings on certain parts if you find someone who knows what theyre doing.

Last edited:
Black nickel actually might be a better fit than black rhodium on second thought...not sure

Last edited:
Back