Airbrush model comparison

I wanted to share with everyone what I knew.
And that was that Olympos was the KING back in the 80's .
I was doing some research last night and Toshiya has some history on his site ( facebook) Proving what I said in the past . That MEDEA and OLYMPOS were affiliated in some way with iwata and com-art :)

I wanted to share with everyone what I knew.
And that was that Olympos was the KING back in the 80's .
I was doing some research last night and Toshiya has some history on his site ( facebook) Proving what I said in the past . That MEDEA and OLYMPOS were affiliated in some way with iwata and com-art :)
That was to Malky

I quoted malky's post before he could edit it haha.

Good thing I checked mine because instead of "malky's post" my autocorrect wanted to say "milky sports" lol

I want you to win (j000seph) So you better be on your game . I need about an hour or so between thinking and posting and linking.
Does that work for You ??

NO, I meant your user i.d. kidding around. Unless ? .....

OK, just out of curiousity. About how old are you, and what are some of yours interests. ?

I can play by the rules. I'm game

Oh you can play by the rules can you? Well I just happen to think you just copied and pasted my spelling of "Joseph" you answered way too quick which means you didn't even have to think about it or even check a dictionary:eek::eek::eek:

Oh you can play by the rules can you? Well I just happen to think you just copied and pasted my spelling of "Joseph" you answered way too quick which means you didn't even have to think about it or even check a dictionary:eek::eek::eek:
I learned how to spell it at an early age ;)

Back