Airbrush service

Well guys, I had little to do today, or should I say what I did have to do I just couldn't be bothered with, so since I've realised that Gummy bears don't just come in the post willy nilly, I decided to go in search of them so I got in my made my way to @Lion-Art 's shop in Goes, the Netherlands, I actually took the wrong road but I managed to find my way by simply sniffing out those gummy bears and following the direction of the smell, that was a huge success and within seconds I found myself at Lions front door, I stepped inside and "WOW" I couldn't believe all the cool stuff that was in there, there was some airbrush stuff too.

After having a good look around (recon mission to find where the bears were at:whistling:) I purchased a few things I needed, like some E-tac paints and nozzle and needle for my Micron, but being the clever bastard what I am I asked for all of these items one by one, so each time Lion walked away from his counter I grabbed a full box of gummy bears from under the counter (cos that's where they were at:thumbsup:) and placed them quickly into my car which was strategically parked right outside the front door, anyway, by the time I was ready to leave I had about eight boxes in the car, and I got a few packs as a gift because I bought an eraser costing about €1 something:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:, when we were done I got into my car started the drive home, I journey which would normally take about one hour and ten minutes, but I would assume that due to the extra weight of the micron needle actually took about two and a half hours:confused:.

On the way home I devoured a whole box of those bears and I have to say despite wanting to vomit violently at this moment by the time I got to my own front door my finger had miraculously completely healed up, even my wife couldn't believe it, she slammed the door shut on it just see if it was true, and other than barfing all over her new Sunday best blouse I never felt a thing:) so as you can gather I had a great day.

@matty171 I don't know how to tell this mate but Lion showed me some very compromising photos of your' Micron making out with a mysterious and very beautiful Olympos, I can't post the pictures here because the scene was just too disgusting, so bad in fact that the very sight of them would even cure @jagardn 's terrible addiction, these photos are being kept on record in case your' micron suffers any more neglect, if this happens they will be posted on Facebook and twitter as well on huge bill boards at each end of your street so that even your neighbours will know the horrors that happen in that house of yours:eek:

OH!!! and to finish off a great day, some very exciting news, my wife and I are having a baby which will be delivered in a couple of weeks by Lion, yes as well as being a very accomplished artist and a huge hunk of cuddly teddy bear, he is also a gynaecologist, who would have thought?, I held the baby in my hand today and I can tell you all he's in very good health and has absolutely no balance issues at all as I had first suspected, we haven't decided what to call him yet but my wife suggested naming him after me, but I said no there is no way I am calling my baby "Bastard" when the baby arrives he will be loved and cherished and he will be fed nothing but fresh E-tac efx, no breast feeding with this one, I was breast fed, actually I still am, it's hard to see the telly sometimes:confused:

@Squishy I would have sent you some of those bears but being a law abiding citizen (when it suits me) I refuse to send animals through the post;)

Congratulations on your new addition to the family, I'm sure you'll learn to love and cherish it,but unlike most babies your one will only like etac and water in his wee cup.

I thought my brush was very quiet and being off with me [emoji45][emoji45]
Congratulations on your new addition to the family, I'm sure you'll learn to love and cherish it,but unlike most babies your one will only like etac and water in his wee cup.

In all the excitement here above I forgot a lot of the cool stuff, for example the drive to and from the shop was fantastic, I actually did lose my way a little trying to find it without sat-nav but it was still fun thanks to the amazing scenery both trips, as you deeper into that area it just gets more and more beautiful, there are few areas where there is huge expanses of water and today these were full of sailing boats, obviously some kind of event happening there, the shop itself was amazing, when I first went inside it looked like it might be small but it's a bit like the tardis form doctor who, lol, one the ground level everything you could possibly need is within reach and Lion has a huge collection of Iwata and Olympos bushes, I held the Micron SB and couldn't believe how light it was, there is a second level (first floor) where he has plenty of storage space as well as adequate wash room facilities which are kept very very clean indeed, and on the top floor a huge work shop area fully equipped and ready for any eventually where airbrushing is concerned, I will have to go back again soon, there was so much to see I just couldn't take it all in in one visit;) it really was seriously a great day:thumbsup:

@Lion-Art I remembered the name of the place that I mentioned where I had worked, I drove past it on the way home, it was Oosterland which I'm sure you know well enough, it looks exactly the same as I remember it, I can even remember the name of the company I worked for at the time and that was Wesdorp Schilders who are actually based in Oosterland, we were painting Houses forma local woningstichting back then:)

Sounds very much Like were I live. I have Rutland water,eyebrook reservoir and Grantham water all within a short travelling distance. I live in a village and the countryside is stunning around here but I don't put it to good use as much as I should.
Wish I was lucky enough to have a shop like that within traveling distance,the nearest is 3hrs approx away, and he was shut the Saturday we went over that way and thought as I was in the area would have a look. As you know most of my stuff comes from Holland as it's cheaper over there and you can get everything in one place,just need to make the order worth while to make the postage pay.

It was really mice to meet you Matty.
Now I know where all the bears go. So I don't need to sent you any more G Beers in your package in the future.
It is nice to hear you liked the shop and the Zeeland country.

Ah it was in Oosterland that is on the other Island.

I don't know if you ever goes to airbrush show in Januari there is an big on in Rosmalen where we also will be.
Then I hope that I have expand myn freehand stencil assortment.
Hope you enjoy your freehand stencil too.

It was really mice to meet you Matty.
Now I know where all the bears go. So I don't need to sent you any more G Beers in your package in the future.
It is nice to hear you liked the shop and the Zeeland country.

Ah it was in Oosterland that is on the other Island.

I don't know if you ever goes to airbrush show in Januari there is an big on in Rosmalen where we also will be.
Then I hope that I have expand myn freehand stencil assortment.
Hope you enjoy your freehand stencil too.

LOL, I actually forgot about the stencils, as soon as I got home I put them in a plastic envelope to keep them safe together but I expect to try them out tomorrow on a painting I started:thumbsup:

It only took me about 15 minutes to reach Oosterland so although it's on another island it's still pretty close, I knew it was beautiful there from when I was working there, I used to have days out with my wife in Zierikzee, Middleburg and Berg Ambacht where my wife friends, always loved it there but my wife doesn't travel well now which really is a shame.

When I used to come there often people always spoke German to me because they thought I was German, they're not familiar with a Scottish accent which was more prominent back then.

I'll definitely be coming by again, I plan to pick up my new baby personally;)

If it's quiet with work in January I may just check out the show:thumbsup:

All you punks showing off with your lovely scenery, outside my house i have a four story car park a large chimney stack that i believe they wont remove due to some sort of medical reason a 22 floor hospital and a main road which at any given time is littered with alcoholics couple of prostitutes and some fookers hanging around looking a heroin fix, plus its the main road for all emergency vehicles so i get a nice flashing blue tinge and a shaky flat every 15 minutes.
But on the plus side there's a bus stop outside. [emoji4]

Now my rants over someone paint something

All you punks showing off with your lovely scenery, outside my house i have a four story car park a large chimney stack that i believe they wont remove due to some sort of medical reason a 22 floor hospital and a main road which at any given time is littered with alcoholics couple of prostitutes and some fookers hanging around looking a heroin fix, plus its the main road for all emergency vehicles so i get a nice flashing blue tinge and a shaky flat every 15 minutes.
But on the plus side there's a bus stop outside. [emoji4]

Now my rants over someone paint something

lol your lucky mate, there's no bus stop outside my house and thats why I had to drive through all that countryside:( and everyone in the flats where I live are on drugs including myself but it's mostly blood thinners and cholesterol tablets with the occasional medicine for arthritis, there is so much drug abuse here we have a chemist on every floor, and not one of the buggers is cooking crystal meth:confused: the worst problem we have with traffic is being constantly run over by wheel chairs or even worse, one on foot in the lift, then you have to suffer the pain for eight floors until the lift stops and they room to get off your foot, but at least there is always somebody on hand with oxygen if the pain becomes unbearable:thumbsup:

Huge bonus is no flashing lights, it's usually too late for them so all we see is black vans with white curtains and when we ask who's dead they reply the one in the box:confused:

lol your lucky mate, there's no bus stop outside my house and thats why I had to drive through all that countryside:( and everyone in the flats where I live are on drugs including myself but it's mostly blood thinners and cholesterol tablets with the occasional medicine for arthritis, there is so much drug abuse here we have a chemist on every floor, and not one of the buggers is cooking crystal meth:confused: the worst problem we have with traffic is being constantly run over by wheel chairs or even worse, one on foot in the lift, then you have to suffer the pain for eight floors until the lift stops and they room to get off your foot, but at least there is always somebody on hand with oxygen if the pain becomes unbearable:thumbsup:

Huge bonus is no flashing lights, it's usually too late for them so all we see is black vans with white curtains and when we ask who's dead they reply the one in the box:confused:

lol the death vehicles, everyones last taxi, yea i see a few of them a week coming outta the hospital [emoji43][emoji43][emoji43]

@Madbrush I would accept your explanation about my lack of G bears and wanting to be legal, if you hadn't stolen them in the first place, or had a sheep hareem for intimate funtimes (unless that's legal over there lol) Therefore I am mortally wounded (at least I have a tiny scratch that seems like it might develop into something life threatening!) that you had a shed load of bears, and I had none! Plus I am jealous of your trip to @Lion-Arts place which looks fab !!!

How can I continue to be the wonderful, self centred, selfish, self serving person that I am, if you do not set me a good example by thinking about me? It's all about me, me, me. If you start putting gummie animal rights ahead of my gummie needs, then I might lose my edge and become a well rounded individual, that thinks about others, and that won't won't benefit me at all !!!!

@Madbrush I would accept your explanation about my lack of G bears and wanting to be legal, if you hadn't stolen them in the first place, or had a sheep hareem for intimate funtimes (unless that's legal over there lol) Therefore I am mortally wounded (at least I have a tiny scratch that seems like it might develop into something life threatening!) that you had a shed load of bears, and I had none! Plus I am jealous of your trip to @Lion-Arts place which looks fab !!!

How can I continue to be the wonderful, self centred, selfish, self serving person that I am, if you do not set me a good example by thinking about me? It's all about me, me, me. If you start putting gummie animal rights ahead of my gummie needs, then I might lose my edge and become a well rounded individual, that thinks about others, and that won't won't benefit me at all !!!!

I should have known better than to mess with a queen:eek: now I am in fear of losing "Super Snuggle Brush" status, since I have scoffed the lot I cant't do much now, but if I promise you the next load, would that help? before you answer that bear (no pun intended) in mind I am on my knees right now on a cold concrete floor, the ribbed stuff too and wearing shorts:confused::confused::confused:

I have to confess that my decision not to send any had nothing to do with any animal safety rights malarkey, it was pure and simple greed combined with being way too tight to pay the postage, but I'm guessing you already had that part sussed, right?

Please don't bring my sheeps into this discussion, like me they are sensitiveo_O

You can visit Lion too, you just can't drive there but if you PM @AirborneArtwerx , he's got a helicopter which he airbrushed to look like a Harley so he can park it anywhere because the average traffic wardens, or to use their real titles, prostitutes babies can't tell the difference:thumbsup:

OH and savlon is very good for scratches , it's very good for other stuff too, no wait!!! that might be Vaseline:confused:

Back