Airbrush stand extension

AndreZA

Air-Valve Autobot!
I don't know about you guys, but I've had issues with hoses not hanging right on the shop bought stands. So I came up with an extension. I gave the design to my dad that does some metal work and he totally over engineered this thing.

The problem.
The hose pulls the guns to an angle if you use two guns at a time but it's not too bad if you only use one.
airbrush_stand_03_sml.jpg airbrush_stand_01_sml.jpg airbrush_stand_02_sml.jpg

The solution.
Extension arm that can swivels.
Like I said, totally over engineered but it will last me a life time. This one is stainless steel.
airbrush_stand_04_sml.jpg
Swings out of the way.
airbrush_stand_07_sml.jpg

Hose hang straight down and actually brings the gun closer as well. When done, swing away.
airbrush_stand_09_sml.jpg

Another cool idea Andre, this should actually be a standard feature on these stands.

I have more than once pulled my brushes off the table by tripping on the hose, luckily that was my cheapie, so I always take the brush of the hose and place it at the back of the table, whilst I can now trust all of my equipment I just don't trust myself, lol

I don't know about you guys, but I've had issues with hoses not hanging right on the shop bought stands. So I came up with an extension. I gave the design to my dad that does some metal work and he totally over engineered this thing.

The problem.
The hose pulls the guns to an angle if you use two guns at a time but it's not too bad if you only use one.
View attachment 33996 View attachment 33994 View attachment 33995

The solution.
Extension arm that can swivels.
Like I said, totally over engineered but it will last me a life time. This one is stainless steel.
View attachment 33997
Swings out of the way.
View attachment 33998

Hose hang straight down and actually brings the gun closer as well. When done, swing away.
View attachment 33999
Your gonna be a million air this is better than sliced bread!!!!!
On the real that is awesome I have a coouple desk top holders that work pretty good but suffer from the same issue but I als have a quick connect with an air valve on my hose so hose removal is fast and easy. But even with that what you have done is a eally good fix.

I'm going to go ahead and ask if I can borrow some money, because your going to have it soon!! I'm going to make one tomorrow!!!!

Brilliant!!! Do you mind if I take this idea and make my own? It's for me only.

Last edited:
Back