alberto

A

ad fez

folks could we please have a warm welcome for our newest member to the forum alberto ponno

alberto thank you so much for viewing our forum we have so much to learn from you

many thanks

adam

ciao adam, ciao guys, I hope you will excuse me because i don't speack english. I don't want use the google translator, because when there are some explanation to give, it's impossible to explain correct.
I'm not too often in the forum, eh eh eh, this is only one i'm . What i can to do ,if some one need some help, about that little i know, i will try to replay. I use from 30 years the paasche vjr airbrush, all my paintings has been made by this airbrush. Now this airbrush is a lot worse of some year ago. I wrote at the paasche company asking to improve some detail, but i trhink that no one who work in that company , works by airbrush eh eh eh.
I use always solvent paint (glasurit 54, not more in commerce. Never used water paint. I work or fabriano paper(not expensive,eh eh eh 20 sheet 12 euro) or aluminium plate. A never use masks or stencil ,pencil eraser or any other things. I work directly under a slide proiection by my airbrush,always free hand . Ciao adam an hello from italy to all guys of this forum

Welcome Alberto, we are all honored to get to talk and meet with you. Amazing work my friend!

Hello Alberto and welcome to the forum, if you need any help as a beginner just ask:) ha ha.
It's a true honour to have you on this forum, your art and workmanship is absolutely outstanding, and you will be a true inspiration to us all, I am sure you will get many questions.
Thankyou again for joining this happy little forum and spreading the love:)

Kev

Hi Alberto, what an honor to have you here. Can you put some of your outstanding artwork in the gallery?

Thanks for joining the forum and a BIG WELCOME from the states!! It's awesome of you to join!!! You are amazing with your talent!! Hope to learn a thing or 30 from you!!

Josh

Wow, again. That's all I can say really. Alberto Ponno! on a forum! If we can get just 1% of this man's wisdom passed on we will all improve beyond our dreams. Thanks for joining Alberto.

A big warm welcome to the fourm Alberto!
We can understand exactly what you're writing, so if that's through google translate then please keep using it!
your artwork is inspiring to so many!
watermelon head.jpg

hello Alberto glad to see you have joined up and i look forward to seeing more of your amazing work

Ciao guys, I don't replied, because i lost my account, eh eh eh, my head don't is like before. I thank you all for kind words, ciao robert, you like my works, it's important for me. Thank you kev, I try to help who ask me the questions . I'm honored ,when some one tell me that looking my works feel some thing that push him to paint . Excuse myenglish my friends. Justme, I will try to put some thing, but i'm not so expert to put in, eh eh eh, i will try however, thanyou so much.Thank you mark, i'm happy, my works are always many laborious and not always i have the necessary constance now.Squishy, I thank you i'm not a legend, eh eh eh I'm only an honest craftsman, but i like what i do, i do it with passion, thanks again for your estime estime. Ciao josh, i will be happy to teach 30 things, thank you my friend.Sonlypaint(this is hard eh eh eh) You say me the very very kind words, my friend. Now i'm always more difficulty to work, my hand and my eyes don't go too well, so to heard it fell me better.airbrush tutor, I'm not using google translator,my friend. It's horrible to explain some thing
ciao to all from italy my friends

ciao serius member thank so much, I put last my work and some step by step. Ciaoo guys

excuse me, maybe i'm posting in a wrong place, i'm no expert . I want say some thing about the portraits i posted in your gallery. All reference images i had were in low resolution, about 300/400 kb. When you have this resolution, not must find the fine details. I do an example. In the clint portrait on aluminium plate, you cannot do the details of teeth, because that detail there is not. So it's better you do only what you see on the reference, not that you know to be there. It's hard to explain this concept, without know english. If you try to do what there is not in the photo of reference, that detail will be out of the context . Low resolution, low detail

excuse me, maybe i'm posting in a wrong place, i'm no expert . I want say some thing about the portraits i posted in your gallery. All reference images i had were in low resolution, about 300/400 kb. When you have this resolution, not must find the fine details. I do an example. In the clint portrait on aluminium plate, you cannot do the details of teeth, because that detail there is not. So it's better you do only what you see on the reference, not that you know to be there. It's hard to explain this concept, without know english. If you try to do what there is not in the photo of reference, that detail will be out of the context . Low resolution, low detail

Alberton, that is something I was taught recently. Paint what you see, not what you think should be there.

yes andreza, i mean this is the most important think when you do photorealism .

Alberto, thanks for joining!!!!!! It's a great place for beginners and serious artists. Beautiful detail in your work and I look forward to also learning from you. Welcome!!!!!!

just looked at some of your work Alberto and it is out standing

Regards Tony

ciao idmt, thank you for you words, excuse me if i repeat my words, but i don't know a lot , my friend.
Ciao tony thanks so much

Back