Anima-Airbrushart says Hello

Anima-Airbrushart

Triple Actioner
Hello everyone
My Name is Thomas, and I was born in 1978 in Werne.
In 1996 I had the first contact with the airbrush technique. For various reasons, I then took a longer break (almost 14 years). Since March 2011 I'm back with the airbrush gun and working to get better and better.
As is well known, no master has fallen from the sky, so the motto is: practice, practice and practice more.
What is a special challenge for me as an autodidact learner. I have not attended courses until today, but try everything independently to try and learn. In addition, I am on various forums and share my experiences with others.

Since 2014 I have also been commissioned to produce pictures and at the end of last year I had my first extended exhibition (2 months long).

Greeting,
Thomas

Welcome from New Zealand. What sort of gear do you use?

Welcome from the UK. Feel free to post up some of your work. We’d love to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Australia,
It looks like you've already been having a good journey. We'd love to see some of your work.

Hello
Thank you for the nice welcome.
Meien equipment consists of an Aero-Pro 30/9 compressor, two H & S Infinity 2 in 1, one H & S evolution 2 in 1 and two IWATA HP-B.
I use Schmincke Aero color paints, Createx wicked, opaque, Illustrate transparent and opaque and M-Art-In Acrylics colors.
I already have a picture I am currently working on (Firefighter 9/11), but I will show more work soon.
You are welcome to visit my homepage or visit me on Facebook.
Youtube channel also have icvh on which I would like to show one or the other live video in the future.

greeting,
Thomas

Back