Another Canadian Newbie

Mr. HotAir

Double Actioner
I've been following for a bit and have found this site to be amazing for learning and for inspiration. Really seems like a great group of artists.

I have a "home made" compressor, an Iwata HP-C plus and have been playing with Createx Wicked paints on a variety of surfaces. I would love to post some photos of my airbrushing space but haven't been able to figure out how so far. I seem to have to bring my image file sizes down somewhat.

Mr. Hot Air.

Welcome from Australia.
Yes, resizing images is a common problem.
I look forward to seeing what you have been up to. Lots of laughs and learning to be had around here so enjoy yourself.

nice set up and the practise looks ok too, you got a little carried away with the highlights but i think i can safely say we all did when we first did lips :D

Dont worry about your spelling, its proper English, its spoken the same way down here in Australia too.

*waits for the first American to take the bait*

Welcome from the UK. Hope you find the forum to be as useful and supportive as I have. I’m sure you will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice set up and the practise looks ok too, you got a little carried away with the highlights but i think i can safely say we all did when we first did lips :D

Dont worry about your spelling, its proper English, its spoken the same way down here in Australia too.

*waits for the first American to take the bait*
:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Back