Another inexpensive experience with good outcome

Yep thats my only issue with it, the trigger tension. Im pretty sure thats why im getting different responses from the brush. I spray one time, let off the flow but keep the air on when i go to pull for paint again, i have to pull futher back to get flow.

In comparison to some of the other brushes of this style, particularly the Pointzero brushes I have, the Kkmoon is more sensitive to paint reduction. I tested mine with my go to mix of Createx Illustration, reducer, and trans base, and only got so-so results. It was not till I tried some other paint that I started getting really good results from the brush(es). Turned out that mine prefer either Golden Hi Flow, or Com-art.

You may have something there. Yesterday when i got home from work i worked with the brush for a couple of hours with some wicked black. The brush was doing ok with a 4:1 reduction, but it really came to life with a 20:1 reduction of 4012 reducer. I think its time to play more with tbis brush.. Im going to clip the springs and see if i can get a softer feel to the trigger, but i do think its time for a Eclipse in my stable

Another interesting twist. The .2 needle and nozzle from the kkmoon will fit the neo for awata bcn brush. I wish i was good enough to give you a good example of the detail it puts out. Still going with the eclipse though..

Back