Antique Dental Compressor with Glass Dome For Sale

Z

zasavage

Antique Dental Compressor with Glass Dome For Sale

The Compressor is in Fair condition , but a worthy restoration , Very Rare to get the Glass Dome $450 excl Shipping from South Africa .

Regards

Lawrence
20227476_10213804237479213_1566617732_n (1).jpg 204A2444-B346-4FB3-A53F-B75C5BE24CC7.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Lawrence, as a group we don't know who you are or, apart from shipping from South Africa, where you are from. In the interests of protecting the people on the forum we appreciate more information about you prior to promoting items for sale.

I wold recommend going along to the introductions page and saying Hi, where you are from, any AB experience, that sort of thing.

If you are simply here to sell an old compressor perhaps this isn't the right place for you to do that.

Thanks, Mark

I have moved this to the proper place which is Items for sell .
As stated by Mark an introduction would be nice and I understand you are in South Africa, We do have members there too.
But just popping on a forum for only trying to sell something is not good form .

What a beauty... would look good to my collection of antique glass top gas pumps but wouldn't risk shipping to the us.

I must agree that it was I who suggested zasavage to offer this beauty for sale. I would love one of you my friends, to be the owner of this rare item, but offcaurse there are many issues, please remember that zasavage is not an airbrusher and don't know the specific rules here still, --- for the right person, this is the perfect silent compressor, and please excuse.

P.s. I own the compressor part of it, -- without the tank and other things. I would love to own it myself, but I found another old dentist compressor an Emda that I wrote about. These old compressors solve the general problem with noise, -- they are so pleasant that you would fall asleep to the whisper of it.

Honestly I don't think anyone would be buying this for a "silent" compressor, but more of a show piece once it is cleaned up.

True, but silent like a grandfather Clock maybe. From the Youtube videos my Emda are more silent ; often I am surprised when I realise it is running, without I noticed it even started. But I am also sure that the glass bell take most of what you can hear on Youtube.
Not to underestimate modern small compressors, -- but if such one been running since the 20's, I would recon it will continue for how many years. ---- The compressor I found, show no wear whatsoever, and has same age. But it's true that beside being what I think are the ideal airbrush compressor, it is a valuable antique that will keep it's worth.

Back