For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Anyone heard of Von Luftwath

Discussion in 'Pinstriping' started by raven611, May 3, 2016.

1. raven611

raven611 Young Tutorling

looking to speak to this guys if anyone knows him or his work
  2. Mr.Micron

Mr.Micron Royal pain in the air hose Admin

We do not even know you ??? Stranger danger !!!
    How about first making an introduction post telling us about who you are and where you are from.
    The the only one I know named Von is Von Ducth which is long since dead may he rest in piece.
  3. raven611

raven611 Young Tutorling

Hey sorry about that - my name is Steve and and was having some work done by a guy who calls himself by that name and is apparently a top pinstriper. He conned me out of some cash which I've mostly recovered but wondered if he was known in the community so that I could go to town with the story.
    frowan likes this.
  4. raven611

raven611 Young Tutorling

5. RebelAir

RebelAir Air-Valve Autobot!

Hahaha LOL Micron..Mitch needs to make you a sherrifs badge, titled..The Intro Cop LOL..But yes nice to be polite LOL..Sorry can't help ya much raven..But simply Googling someone's name before giving em cash is a good idea..Quickly googled it myself and besides this post here he don't exist, not in a basic search anyway..Anyone in the airbrush world thats legit if you type in their workname or business name you'll likely come up with heaps of work pictures in image search and so on..Sorry ya lost some coin but sounds maybe like a con...Some do work under different names to maybe net aliases or don't bother with the net but you'd expect something to show up under that name somewhere..Doesn't even seem to generate a FB profile...So yer can't say it sounds familar either..Did find some stuff under von originals, just a website maybe for that artist or another, don't want to post it in case its an artist not related to your issue, not sure but not much else on the name...
    markjthomson likes this.