Anyone tried the new autoair Candy2.0 yet?

Tequilla yellow = HOK Pagan Gold? Anyone who can confirm this?

squish, I have tried them and they are electric in the sunlight!

Thanks Tuckster. Always good to have the thumbs up from people I trust. Not that I am cynical or anything Lol. Thanks guys. These are on my christmas list.

Thanks Tuckster. Always good to have the thumbs up from people I trust. Not that I am cynical or anything Lol. Thanks guys. These are on my christmas list.
Really Squishy your sending e a set for Christmas! You are the bestest!

Or Vandemon could come up with a "Water Bourne" Fire Tut? :)
Dan

Was down in Cali this weekend and saw/used them. Saw Vandemon give a quick demo with them too. He was raving about them. They are way better then the old candies. Not having ever used solvent candies I have no comparison but as I said these were WAY better then the old Auto air candies. I will say that new reducer stinks (as in smells!). Will be using a respirator for sure if using that stuff! Apparently Mike Lavelle has them but hasn't used them yet. Word is better true fire will be more likely with these.

Apparently Mike Lavelle has them but hasn't used them yet. Word is better true fire will be more likely with these.

It will take a lot for Mike to switch from HOK. Not just free paint for life but I'm sure a bit of pocket money as well.

It will take a lot for Mike to switch from HOK. Not just free paint for life but I'm sure a bit of pocket money as well.
LOL, yeah I don't think he's switching. We just asked him if he thought it could be done. He said "maybe, they sent me some, but I haven't tried it yet" (or something to that effect).

I'm not giving in to temptation ...... I'm not giving in to temptation....
Geeze they'd make some nice looking flames..
I'm not giving in.....

Pretty partial to Flames myself. :)
......Edit: nah, I'm not giving away idea's. :)

But if some one was to mention some type of mini "Flame" comp.. I may be tempted to step in :p
......Geeez, now I'm talking myself into it.

Dan

Pretty partial to Flames myself. :)
......Edit: nah, I'm not giving away idea's. :)

But if some one was to mention some type of mini "Flame" comp.. I may be tempted to step in :p
......Geeez, now I'm talking myself into it.

Dan
That's probably a good idea for a friendly bragging rights comp!
But then I'd have to buy some candies.....

That's probably a good idea for a friendly bragging rights comp!
But then I'd have to buy some candies.....

As would I :( And Like I dont have enough going on at the moment. Next order from the ABMS tho, and I should add it to the list.
Future POM perhaps? Well, its as good an exscuse to convince my self as any other :D

Dan

could anyone confirm witch ones are the closest to HOK's apple red, tangerine and pagan gold pls? Id like to get a few for true fire effect but not sure what to buy. Thx a lot guys

I've never used the HOK stuff but from the Video/pictures I've seen I'd guess that the Tequilla yellow is closest to Pagan gold. I don't think there will be a direct match to the HOK stuff unless you mix a little on your own. I'm sure you've seen this but if not here are some images of the colors.

http://www.autoaircolors.com/paints/4652.html

yes, I have seen those videos but still not sure.

In this video, Tekilla yellow seems to be so far away from the magic of Pagan gold but he is covering white instead at the top of all layers so maybe its just the different way he is using it. Sure u can paint something with blood red, grabber orange and Tekila yellow but blood red or oxide red (for example) ? is it really as good as HOK?

Id like to switch from HOK for fire but I didnt want to waste money buying colors I wont need :( . Cant find much info/examples over there.
Thx again

Back