Anyone use golden high flow yet?

Left the opening for you there. :laugh: I thought it might be some kind of paint additive.
The only Golden product I've used is their Polymer Matte Varnish.

Lol, I believe it is just a new more refined paint from golden which is designed to flow better.

well they used to have airbrush colors and I had bought a set of trans and opaque when I first started airbrushing. I really enjoyed using it from what I remember.

I have some that I received as a free sample from the local art shop but I have not had time to play with them.
But I will try to make some time to give them a go .

I have been trying the past couple days to contact Golden and get more info. If I can muster up the funds which is looking grim I wanted to use it for my next project. I was aiming at doing a review as I can compare it to ETAC and to wicked but I loved there AB colors and would like to give them a shot. We will see what I can come up with I promise a videos and tutorial on the Purley painting.

John contact one of the local home grown art supply shops . That is who offered me the primary color sample bottles they had just got.
It does not appear to be as reduced as Com-Art but like I said I have yet had a chance to try them .

The Golden factory is not to far from me just about 2 hrs so I consider them pretty local. But it seems the local art shop here Arlenes Artist Materials might have the marker set.

Is that where you pee off a high building or cliff edge or something??? I don't have the right gun for that.

Not too sure , but I think I remember Melbee might have mentioned it before??? Of course it could all be a strange dream i had.

Is that where you pee off a high building or cliff edge or something??? I don't have the right gun for that.

Not too sure , but I think I remember Melbee might have mentioned it before??? Of course it could all be a strange dream i had.
Spot on Squishy!! No strange dream this time :D Here's a link to the thread but Strictly had also posted on it at the time so I wasn't going to put it up but now you've mentioned it ...... http://www.airbrushforum.org/threads/new-golden-high-flow-acrylic-airbrush-paints.5967/
Cheers Mel

I do remember that but at the time did not realize it was a new product release. I am very interested as it has been years since I have use Goldens but would like to try them out again. I really want a 1oz complete set with some larger bottles of the medium, reducer, and retarder

hmmmm still wish I could get some to try with out having to put in an order but the nearest place to me that carries it is over an hour away.

Back