Anyone use golden high flow yet?

After watching the video I went and had a look - all mine are Golden high flow - in that case, I heart golden high flow... :)

Lol, I believe it is just a new more refined paint from golden which is designed to flow better.
Yeah...Golden paints was recommended by Art Store employee when i first got involved with Airbrushing. I already had a set of Createx paints so no need to buy other than a bottle of white. Their Titanium White exceeds all expectations. As to all their colors i can not speak of other than what the employee (who airbrushes) recommended. This store sells a lot of Golden products and i am curious of what others have to say before I buy. Good thread that i will follow....ty.

I use GHF and like the way it works with water or golden reducer,But using createx reducer with it some colors clump up and clog the airbrush with the black being the worst .

They are in New Berlin, NY I do want to go sometime and tour maybe all us NY ABers Should make a pilgrimage meet up there take a tour.

Hi, SA.
I have been using the Golden High flow acrylics for a while now and can agree totally with your comments about the clogs!
BUT only if you use someone elses reducer!
With straight out water or their Airbrush extender, stuff is great.
I'm currently re-doing the Leopard tutorial, just for sh*ts an gigles.
Having a great time and I'll post it when I'm done.

They are in New Berlin, NY I do want to go sometime and tour maybe all us NY ABers Should make a pilgrimage meet up there take a tour.

As an aside I think Norwich might have a car museum.
www.classiccarmuseum.org
Wonder if CALz ( Cheryl ) has been there.

I didn't realize they were that close. I wonder if one can buy at their business.
Neither acmoore nor michaels sells airbrush mediums.

I'll basecoat the side of their building and let the rest of you finish up the artwork:malicious:

Last edited:
Well oh have things changed actually I have gotten a great response from goldens I will be using some of there product soon and look forward to letting you all know how I fare with it. Any questions you guys want to know or want me to look into I will. I have a pretty wide selection of AB's so I should be able to give more than just one airbrush review cause we all know that can make a difference.

Well oh have things changed actually I have gotten a great response from goldens I will be using some of there product soon and look forward to letting you all know how I fare with it. Any questions you guys want to know or want me to look into I will. I have a pretty wide selection of AB's so I should be able to give more than just one airbrush review cause we all know that can make a difference.
Yes...I'm interested in hearing your review of Golden products. My local source has a lot of Golden paint and products and I'm waiting for data. Please let me know what you find.....dagann

A box appeared at the post office yesterday with some goldens paint and a bunch of awesome reading material for me to share with you all. I will be able to get to this tonight after my son goes to bed!!!! I am contemplating whether I will go right into doing the Purley Portrait or finish Michael.

Hard choice, SA.
Start a new work with new paints, or finish an incomplete one and compare the previous bits with the new paint.
I am using their transparent extender, with the Hi Flow acrylics and find it works great.
Their shading grey is what I did my 2nd attempt at the Leopard with.
I guess you could say I am a fan of their acrylic, but I'm sure it has it's down side too!
Just haven't found it yet!

well right now I use Etac EFX and wicked detail paints have full sets of each. I also want to get some Trident so I can do an honest all 4 opinion on water base

well right now I use Etac EFX and wicked detail paints have full sets of each. I also want to get some Trident so I can do an honest all 4 opinion on water base

I thought about doing the same, but I already have enough paints to last me about 5 years or so. Really, between ETAC EFX, CI, and Com-Art, I really don't feel the need to try any other paints.

Back