Because I'm Dutch

E

Ebird76

Hello everybody, I started airbrushing two years ago, looking for a new hobby. I decided to follow a course to learn the basics of airbrushing properly. I liked that you have a direct result of the practice (good or bad).
So I decided to invest in a Iwata HP C+ airbrush and to continue this new hobby.
I live in the south of the Netherlands near the German border called Roermond.
At the time I started the airbrush course, my wife and I decided to sell our house for healthy reasons and then we built a new one. We could sell the house much faster than we thought, and we had to move fast so I didn't have the room for airbrushing anymore. To make a long story short, until now we're living on different camping sites, and I couldn't practice a lot. Thank God that the contractor has started the build (after a delay of 9 months) and hopefully it will be finished next summer.
No hard feelings about this, I practice if I have the opportunity and the time. Until now I'm satisfied with my results and progress. We will make the best of it, because I'm Dutch. (just quoting Max Verstappen :D)

Hey there - welcome from New Zealand. Look forward to seeing your progress!

Welcome from Australia, we have a few Dutch members so you're in good company

Hi from the UK! As mentioned we have a few Dutch members and they are all awesome. It must be something in the water over there that makes you guys great ABers :D

Good luck with the new house!

Welkom.

If you want to get a head start so long, go do a course at Foxy Studio in Katwijk.

Welkom.

If you want to get a head start so long, go do a course at Foxy Studio in Katwijk.

I have seen them on the Airbrush Show in Rosmalen (NL). A course at foxy studio stands on my to-do-list. Good advice by the way ! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum Ebird76, I have been to Roermond many times when I visited my Stepson and his family in Wildenrath,Germany. I hope you enjoy your stay here and your house gets finished as soon as possible so you can set up and paint.

Lee

Back