beginner looking for affordable secondhand compressor anyone selling ?

T

Torturedartist

hi im looking for a a compressor been wanred off the little compressors and now got my self all befuddled with what to get so looking for a second hand compressor that will be able to handle my practicing for periods of time approx an hour maybe 2. if you dont have one for sale maybe a suggestion on what to look out for very limited funds as i want to see if it is something i wish to take further

thanks for your time

Daron tortured artist

If you had access to a used refrigerator, a pressure switch, and a small air tank, I would say build one. I did, use it all the time, and it's very quiet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I know a lot of people always scream about this but my Harbor freight $60 compressor works great for me. I do buy the warranty though and if there is a problem I just take it back. Never had to for the compressor but for the airbrush that came with it. Been considering a second compressor so I don't have to run 12 brushes on one.

As Miranda Stated, also a good option as a beginner, they are just loud. Any homeowner compressor will work. Larger tanks mean less on time and noise.

If you had access to a used refrigerator, a pressure switch, and a small air tank, I would say build one. I did, use it all the time, and it's very quiet.

interesting i wonder how hard it is to put together

got my compressor sorted :) now to do some aribrushing tanks for your help ad fez

Back