For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Big Boy/Sexy Lady Challenge!!

Discussion in 'The OC Challenge!' started by Mr.Micron, Dec 31, 2014.

1. JackEb

JackEb The Dragon Hunter Staff Member Admin

Looks amazing . You did good job on the smoke.
  2. beanpoleuk

beanpoleuk Elite Member! Elite Member! Artist of the Month! Very Likeable!

Updated version with smoke re-done.
    new_smoke.jpg
    Diegojavbau, CALz AyrWKz and Madbrush like this.
  3. CALz AyrWKz

CALz AyrWKz Moderator Mod

That came out awesome Bean! :)
    beanpoleuk likes this.
  4. Madbrush

Madbrush Guest

5. Madbrush

Madbrush Guest

By the way Guys, I'm waiting till the very last minute and then I plan to sneak in a corker, without giving too much away it will involve Jessica having a fag and holding a bazooka and there will be lots and lots of smoke and stuff, it's going to be awesome and cool, if I was you I would simply pull out now and save the embarrassment:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::):):)
  6. CALz AyrWKz

All that talk.. Now you have to come through! LOL
  7. Anneliesje

Anneliesje Detail Decepticon! Very Likeable!

Lalala-land next to grove city and tomorrowland
    beanpoleuk likes this.
  8. Mr.Micron

Mr.Micron Royal pain in the air hose Admin

I agree you got to come through on that one.
    CALz AyrWKz likes this.
  9. CALz AyrWKz

Me???? :shock: LOL
  10. Madbrush

Madbrush Guest

@Mr.Micron

OK it is now the 16th of bloody February, have I won this yet or not? when is my prize Micron coming? I'm dying to try it out, lol

Late as usual, all that damn @Seamonkey 's fault, lol
    markjthomson likes this.
  11. Madbrush

Madbrush Guest

@Mr.Micron , obviously this challenge has been abandoned completely, well now I feel let down and robbed, I was so looking forward to being able to exercise my newly acquired "bragging rights" so to teach you buggers a lesson, I'm going to do that anyway so here goes.

A little about me, me , me , me, I am seven feet tall and built like a brick brick outhouse, I am so big the worlds heaviest boxers and american football stars are afraid of me, I have something else that's big too but out of respect for the ladies I refuse to say what that is:)

I have the best and biggest car in the world, it is so big that when I travel a half mile to the shops to pick up a news paper, it guzzles fifty gallons of petrol and they have to clear the whole car park just for me, and when I drive home again every (beautiful) girl in the village stares at me in awe of my incredible good looks, I generally buy a new car every time the ash tray gets full and when I say full I mean if there is one butt in there...

My house is so big everyone else around me thinks there is a permanent total eclipse, I have 83 bedrooms and 25 bathrooms each with a bath and a shower and one of those posh bidet things, damn handy after a follow through, in fact my house is so big I have to use the navigation system in my car to find my way around..

I once bought out a company I was working for just so I could fire all the tossers I didn't like then sold it back to them for a third of the price.

I am by far the best artist on this and indeed any other forum, I taught Haasje, Marissa and Airborn artworks everything they know not to mention I actually invented the the airbrush in the first place.

My man cold is far more serious than that of Matwes, Little Rick and Nada, what would be the point of having it otherwise?..

Well enough about me, how was your day:whistling::whistling:;);):):)

P.S. Isn't cough medicine far more potent than it use to be?.... Oh what's that on the ceiling?.... no, don't feed it.... help .... help ........ help!!!!!!!
  12. markjthomson

markjthomson AKA Quick Draw !! (and still very happy) Staff Member Mod

You are too funny but yes, we want to do some voting... :)
  13. Anneliesje

Are you talking about your mustache? :whistling:
  14. Madbrush

Madbrush Guest

Could be:whistling:;)
    Anneliesje likes this.
  15. Strictly Attitude

Strictly Attitude Air-Valve Autobot!

you been drinking that that Monkey serum moonshine.
  16. Madbrush

Madbrush Guest

I don't think so unless it has been sneaked into my cough bottle which seems to do nothing except make me feel like a zombie with a lung infection:confused::confused::confused:
  17. littlerick

littlerick Mac-Valve Maestro!

Well thats that... no point in voting, Madbrush rules and thats a fact coz he said so.... I thought I might be in with a chance, but other people entered and buggered that up for me.

Oh and sorry about the cough medicine mate... didn't realise i put so much in :)
    markjthomson likes this.
  18. Madbrush

Madbrush Guest

Don't you be taking the blame for someone else's crime, I know it couldn't have been you, if it was you you would need the ladder from a fire truck to get up to the bottle cos your not really really big like what I am, so I'm just not fooled, I think it was that @Cordyk character, if I find out it was he'll get my size 25 boot right in his already sore inbox, I have come to the conclusion that he is in cahoots with an extremely dangerous monkey and this suspicion is sustained by the fact that he hasn't even bothered to deny the allegation, damned imposter, I wouldn't be surprised if the bullying toe-rag didn't put you up to this because your small like what I'm not, what kind of world are we living in when not only a mod but a damned administrating mod takes advantage of poor little guys like yourself just to cover their own fat bums.

Don't let the guy bully you, if he tries it again come to one of us big people and we will sort the bugger out for you, and just so you know, that same guy started paint pals and he decided the size of the card had to be 5" X 7" but I got a postcard from my internet provider and it was in fact 12" X 40 cm, sorry about the vague size description, I spilled some of my cough medicine on my bilingual ruler and it's difficult to read, I won't say what this paint pals thing has done to my eyes but it's just no fun trying to airbrush in Braille and my index finger looks like a damned heroin addicts arm, if I remember correctly it was him too who suggested I start with standard createx through a 0.15 nozzle and that has to likened to sucking porridge through a drinking straw, it caused me to to totally lose my sanity, but I did manage to get it back though (I think)....

I'll be very glad when this man cold subsides because I think I would like go outside and maybe see what people look like, is it true that some are pink? I saw one out the window yesterday and had four legs and was black and white, that can't be normal surely.......never mind.......medication time..... my wife said the skull & cross bones label should be facing away form me when I pour but I can't tell the difference to be truthful........:confused::confused::confused::eek::confused::confused::confused:
    Strictly Attitude likes this.
  19. Anneliesje

Is it your shaving brush???!!
  20. Madbrush

Madbrush Guest

You can push and push and push but your not going to make me say it out loud;)
    Anneliesje and markjthomson like this.