Big Bucket Eclipse needed...

• Thread starter Steve McCracken
  • Start date
S

Steve McCracken

If anyone has AAD and wants to sell their Eclipse - color me interested.

Signed,

Eclipseless in California

Thank you much. I will check on this.

Sorry, about IU football firing.

I cannot believe this group. Unfortuately, David had gone home - but Jennifer at Coast has set me up.

In days I will have a refurbished Eclipse CS - kudos to Mr. Micron and Squishy for pointing me in the direction of Coast.

OK so most important thing about AAD is the "A" bit...ok, the second "A"... AQUISITION... What you need is someone in AAD therapy, step 11, give away your airbrushes. Unfortunately none of us here have entered the program... Hi, my name is Mark...

There is a difference of 120.00, and the Kustom is on the way out, and will not be replaced. Just so you know. :)

The Kustom has a .5 nozzle I believe, but as the body is the same as the hp-cs, you can use the .5 needle and nozzle and swap it out if needed with the .35 to make the cs even more versatile. I hope they carry on making the larger size needle/nozzle at least, I was hoping to get a set sometime as the .35 set up struggles with metallics.

Wait IU has a football team ??? WHAT !! not since the 70 has IU football been worth watching.
Basketball went down hill after brand cut the deal and fired Bob Knight for BS. While IU pays me well I went to UCLA and UNLV LOL :D

Dave is a great guy as well as all his staff. I think pretty much all of them can answer any question you have and if not a lot of the Pro like Craig Fraser , Corey Saint Clair and many other hang out there who can .
Plus your in Cali makes sense for you to use the nicer bunch of folks in your area.

I think your state is gorgeous. I have family in Anderson.

Is UNLV a four year school now? :)

Back