Bill Edwards and Olympos

J

jared pittman

Bill Edwards called me last sunday- he was testing some paint during conversation he brought up the fact that he uses olympos microns to test spray all paint! The masterminds behind the finest airbrush paint in the world is a big fan of Olympos- Gota love ETAC and Olympos! !

E'tac NO! Olympus the old one were not too bad But the needles are way to soft .
E'tac and I do not mix . Sorry I am one of those who is not a big fan of E'tac. But not from lack of trying with it.

Many people love E'tac and are producing great work, but its not for me. So as far as "the best paint in the world" goes its very subjective and what suits one doesn't suit another.

As for Olympos they were the best back on the day, but things have moved on, and the newer ( or new old stock, or refurbed , or whatever is going round these days) brushes don't seem to be cutting it. Though they will always have fans and people like what they know.

As you all know Etac paints are the only paints I use , back in the days when I started out with my first airbrush the etac forum was the only forum I posted on and Bill was always there behind the scenes with his advise and help regarding the use of his paints.
I tried out a few different paints over the years but nothings suits me better than etac paints , if I run into a problem with this paint Bill or CJ are always willing to help me out.
And yes I have run into 2 or 3 problems in the past and even now but nothing that I could not solve after speaking to Bill or CJ

Back