bird carver

If it said the pictures are to big you can reduce the size of them in paint.
Right click on the picture and a menu will pop up run the Curser up to where it says..Open with ...and another menu pops up..left click on paint .Your picture will pop up in paint..in the upper left click on resize clear the 100 out of the upper box and put in 40(both box's will now have 40 % marked in them) )click exit and it will ask if you want to safe the picture? click on yes and your done..picture has been resized really only takes about 1 min to do.

Hi, I just joint your forum. However I seem to have problems with uploading images to my gallery. Your help is appreciated.

Hi, I just joint your forum. However I seem to have problems with uploading images to my gallery. Your help is appreciated.

Hey Mr Zamoyski, I have been a huge fan of yours since discovering you over six years ago, I totally love all of your work, really really stood to have you here:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

As for your photos, to upload photos to the forum, they have to be under 1MB so if they are larger than that they need to be resized, it can be done in Microsoft paint on a Windows pc or laptop, or any other photo editing software you may have access to.

I do hope I have the right Jurek:)

Hey Mr Zamoyski, I have been a huge fan of yours since discovering you over six years ago, I totally love all of your work, really really stood to have you here:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

As for your photos, to upload photos to the forum, they have to be under 1MB so if they are larger than that they need to be resized, it can be done in Microsoft paint on a Windows pc or laptop, or any other photo editing software you may have access to.

The profile picture is right. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uploading photos doesn't work on Safari. I keep Chrome in the back burner for situations such as this. Thank you for your reply.

Back