brand new to airbrushing

D

Daniel Willis

Hello my name is Daniel Willis I just got my first airbrush set yesterday, the point zero, start up kit. I intend use it to set up a little side spray tattoo gig to help get extra money for my daughter to continue to go through medical treatments. I have been an wood burning artist for 17 years but I think I I can create a little side business maybe I will have something to pass down

Hi and welcome from the UK. Be sure to answer lots of questions, I believe there are a few around here who have done airbrush tattoos.

You will need specific paint, and you may find the equipment in your kit might not be up to what you need it for, but hopefully someone who has done this will be able to give you any advice you need.

well I just got my, zero point kit, I doubt its top of the line from the posts and reviews I have read, but I am on a tight budget and should be good enough to do easy stencil tattoos untill I get enough money to invest in a better set up. But I do need to know the best (and cheapest) paint provider and stencil provfer any suggestions

Hi from bitterly Cold North Wales ,UK . Welcome. Being a novice myself I`ve had some great Guys/Gals on here, help and guide me enormously. Without their help, I`d be still scratching my head puzzled.

Welcome aboard. Hello from California - you will love this place.

If you just want oto do basic stencils check out amazon, fleabay etc and you can probably pick up some pretty cheap.

any suggestions on getting whole lot of face paint. Brands? ECT I am just trying to not use TCP anymore if possible

any suggestions on getting whole lot of face paint. Brands? ECT I am just trying to not use TCP anymore if possible

google 'airbrush body paint' I'm sure you will find a local supplier for it, or at the very least find it nearby on line. I know Chicago airbrush and Coast airbrush do it in USA

we don't have too many members here that are into body paint/temp tattoos.

Back