Bubbles!!!!

MarcosD

Detail Decepticon!
hello, I've got a problem with my evolution, got some bubbles and I already have changed the o-ring, can't get continuous lines, could that been the cause? what can be the issue for the bubbles?
IMG_3972.JPG

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Usually like mark said it just needs bees wax or chap stick on the threads before doing them up. But check the nozzle too for paint too just in case.

Lee

My evolution needs to be super tight (soft jaw pliers) or it does the same thing, chapstick -sparingly- may help. It doesn't like Createx paint either !!
My iwata only needs to be finger tight

Thanx people! Will try cleaning it again and bees wax!! And will post the outcome!!

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

It is also possible that the ring is injured. I had the problem already and it was a new part. Cleaning with solvents can also make the rubber porous. The needle cap should be clean before the ring is pushed over the thread.

It is also possible that the ring is injured. I had the problem already and it was a new part. Cleaning with solvents can also make the rubber porous. The needle cap should be clean before the ring is pushed over the thread.
I've got an unused .4 head Assembly, will change the seals and o-rings from this to the .2 to see if there is any issue with them!!

Thanks to all, I already solved it, it was as Micha pointed it a brand new defective o-ring, I changed it for the old one in the .4 head assembly and now it works like a charm, and I've only tightened with my fingers!! love this f...... brush!!

Thank you all for your help!!!

Pd: don't know how to put the solved in the tittle!!!

I'm curious- how long have you had this brush? A lot of people seem to have trouble with the Evos...

The "problems" of Evolution can also have other manufacturers. I like to paint with the Evo she is reliable and easy to clean and I do not need any tools. If it bubbles in the mug or at the cap then that is a small problem that is fixed in minutes.
Sometimes my Evo hang for days in the holder filled with color. I can start with spraying without cleaning. My Evo is now 12 years old and apart from the seals is still everything original
The only tuning is a polished needle so I have little tip dry.

Thanks Micha, I checked the o-ring, it looked fine. I cleaned everything anyway, put it back, same issue. Changed o-ring, finger tight. problem solved.
It's Never had solvents thru it, only used twice before today. Here's hoping there was a bad batch of rings

I'm curious- how long have you had this brush? A lot of people seem to have trouble with the Evos...
Almost four years, i bought it to paint my plastic models, it was the first time that i had an issue, and as Micha said it was a minor issue and easily solved, with his knowledge of course!! I never had thought that a new o-ring could be the problem!!

It is a very confortable brush, well balanced and it really do fine lines, and it is extremelly beautiful!!!

I had quite a scare with my Infinity recently. The aircap would only screw about halfway on. After a few deep breaths and my tongue hanging out just right, I applied some persuasion with some pliers. Thankfully it restored everything to normal!

Back