Build your Airbrush

Thanks! I have long considered which colors I take for the individual parts.
The parts can also be ordered separately. There are a lot of combinations. Most parts of the infinity and evolution are combinable.
I've asked them if I could buy a silver Infinity collar and an Infinity trigger with a silver arch and a black Infinity tail with silver needle limiter to replace all the red and gold bits on my Infinity and they said no.

This is what I wanted to do with my Infinity.
524d0580d646e6c6f67177114929a1f7.jpg

Maybe the tail from the Evolution Silverline with Quickfix fits? (but it`s not black)
I don't want the quick fix. The Infinity ALplus has a black tail. What I wanted from the Build-A-Brush program was an AL Plus but with chrome Infinity collar (with the holes) and the Infinity trigger with the holes.

I got the Evo and Infinity. I can try to put this combination together and then we'll see if it fits. The colors do not fit but it would be interesting to know if the parts fit.

I got the Evo and Infinity. I can try to put this combination together and then we'll see if it fits. The colors do not fit but it would be interesting to know if the parts fit.
The parts does fit. I also have both. They are basically the same guns.

It looks really good. Congratulations. I also want one but they do not offer it in the configuration I would like so I will have to give it a miss.
What configuration would that be, if you don't mind me asking?

My only concern would be that it's so similar to my Infinity. But Im a sucker for blue lol

Edit: for some bizarre reason all the posts dont show up, or you all just posted that while I was typing lol. That would be a sharp looking gun, like an Olympos style :)

I used the configuator on the website of Harder&Steenbeck.
The body is Infinity but in aluminium which is blue and grey. I order a 0.15mm nozzle.
That's the combination i'd go with, except the tail, that would be blue too. I've used the configurator many times, always end up with blue on blue with silver 'bits' except the gold waist. just never got to the check out lol.
I'd do the engraving but my name is so boring . . . . . maybe if I think of something unique to put on there ..... hmmmm.

What configuration would that be, if you don't mind me asking?
https://www.build-an-airbrush.de/en/konfigurator

That's the combination i'd go with, except the tail, that would be blue too. I've used the configurator many times, always end up with blue on blue with silver 'bits' except the gold waist. just never got to the check out lol.
I'd do the engraving but my name is so boring . . . . . maybe if I think of something unique to put on there ..... hmmmm.

https://www.build-an-airbrush.de/en/konfigurator
You could engrave it with "Pat" :)

and save it just for painting Pat !! Sadly that's something I would do (engrave it with Pat)