California air tools compressor 6310

At least were influencing you on the $200 model and not the $700 lol!

So, I can look at it in two ways. You are either helping me save $500, or you are impeding from beating my 2013 Amazon purchases of $5500.00.
If it is not any louder than my Power Jet, it will be my next compressor. I really don't need the CFM at the moment because even though I have 6 airbrushes, I only have two hands. :) Once I feel the need for a touch up or HVLP gun, then I will upgrade.
That's what I say as of right now anyway, tomorrow that could change. :)

Sorry KO if I a fended you by asking a question at Coastal Airbrush about a compressor. I have no intentions on being an ass by asking a question and not buying from them. I travel 8 months a year and we do not stay in one place all the time to have deliveries. So I said home depot because it is easy for me to pick up so I can learn how to airbrush. I am sure I will buy a airbrush and supplies from them when we stay in one place long enough to have something to deliver. So no disrespect to Coastal Airbrush. So I have to do what is the best all the way around

Susan

does home depot carry ca airtools compressors??? im in a bind and need a new compressor i wont be bshipping old one its on its way out ...suzan i would get the larger air tank i have the badger aspire 910 its only a yearand half old and on its way out also small tank and runs constantly hot and needs a fan also it cant keep up with a large setup airbrush

Hey Ferret when I was looking for a dealer ( air compressor vendor lol!) home depot popped up when looking at Cali's and they had it for same price I bought mine for.

I believe its an online order thing only for the Cal air comps at Home Depot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah I think your right Wayne, I was to lazy to run over and just had free shipping from Amazon.

i think il just order it from coast i kind of stil want to patch things up with dave from when i called him talked microns thain ordered it from chicogo lol i think he was upset i didnt realize they would match the deal i got

Sorry KO if I a fended you by asking a question at Coastal Airbrush about a compressor. I have no intentions on being an ass by asking a question and not buying from them. I travel 8 months a year and we do not stay in one place all the time to have deliveries. So I said home depot because it is easy for me to pick up so I can learn how to airbrush. I am sure I will buy a airbrush and supplies from them when we stay in one place long enough to have something to deliver. So no disrespect to Coastal Airbrush. So I have to do what is the best all the way around

Susan
Susan you can not offend us , It does not matter where you buy your compressor. If you go to lowes or menards ask them to turn on the one you are interested in to see if the noise is something you can live with.
For you even a studio compressor may work out well. Look for a Hobby Lobby in one of the towns you stay in . granted they are tankless but they are quiet.

Thank you Mr.Micron for your advise I will look into that. You have a good night.

Susan

Thank you Mr.Micron for your advise I will look into that. You have a good night.

Susan
You too. I know trying to start new hobbies when you are on the road can be tough to do.
Guess that is why the only hobby I had back in my military days was drawing. I always had a pencil or pen on me...LOL

I was lucky enough to buy my Sil-Air 50/24 back in 1997 from Dixie Art and it has worked great ever since. If I had to replace it, I'd look at the California Compressor line for sure. The Sil-Air has a rating of 40 Decibels and some of the California Compressors are rated at 60 for about 1/3 the cost. I'd be interested in hearing how they hold up over time though.

Back