can I spray this ?

huskystafford

Needle chucking Ninja
Staff member
Admin
Mod
I am experimenting with stuff. So I have an idea and I don't know if I can use bleach with my eclipse bcs -.-

Anybody maybe know?

I cant get it to load so I can see what your using? can you post a picture with the spec. for it?

I cant get it to load so I can see what your using? can you post a picture with the spec. for it?
3M7500ABK.JPG

The 3M 7500 Half Mask Airbrushing Pack contains everything required for adequate respiratory protection while using airbrush specific paints such as acrylics & solvent based, it contains the following;

3M 7500 Half Mask

low maintenance, exceptionally comfortable & simple twin filter half mask featuring a Soft silicone face piece for unparalleled wearer comfort, 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve for easier breathing and reduced heat / moisture build-up, 3M bayonet filter fittings & Unique head harness with optional drop-down strap design providing greater stability, an increased level of comfort and ease of use, supplied with storage bag (the 7500 Half Mask utilises all 3M 2000, 5000 and 6000 Series Filters).

* Medium fit
* Standard: EN140
* Approval: CE marked
* The 7500 data sheet can be found HERE

3M 6051 Gas/Vapour filter set

3M 5925 Particulate pre-filter set

3M 501 Pre-filter retainers (allows mounting of 5925 pre-filters onto 6051 filters)

May I ask why you want to shoot bleach through an airbrush? It can be very hazardous. Not only proper respirator , but really good ventilation, not at the kitchen table with your family watching! Has it something to do with T shirts?

edit typo:Or do I need to buy another filter.
May I ask why you want to shoot bleach through an airbrush? It can be very hazardous. Not only proper respirator , but really good ventilation, not at the kitchen table with your family watching! Has it something to do with T shirts?
Cause I can't get true white color on black T-shirt. I tried many things, but still. It is not perfect white. I was thinking if I could do with bleach and stencil. So I would have white bleached base and then putting on white wicked color. I just brainstorm. -.-

Last edited:
Even if you mask the T-shirt you will still get it bleed under the tape.
Get a scrap of dark material and put a single drop of bleach on it, you’ll see what I mean :D

Even if you mask the T-shirt you will still get it bleed under the tape.
Get a scrap of dark material and put a single drop of bleach on it, you’ll see what I mean :D

I use vinyl which i heat seat so I don't get color under it. After I am done i remove vinyl. Unless bleach spreads all around?

I use vinyl which i heat seat so I don't get color under it. After I am done i remove vinyl. Unless bleach spreads all around?
spraying paint and spraying bleach will be two different beasts. Paint isnt wet enough to 'bleed' under the tape/vinyl. in order to get a black tshirt white you would need to really soak the fibres. . .
Chlorox / Domestos will give similar results.

Back