Can someone tell me whats going on with the Krome?

They only shut a thread if we argue, so we do what all the naughty kids do and wait for the parentals to nod off in their chair lollol

JackEB, Therein lies a bit of a problem to figure out.
How do you know when the parentals around here nod off when we are dealing with a global clock and a pile of insomniacs? :)

Well I only sleep about 4 hours most days, and others can stay online during work. Big Brother is always watching mwahahahuahuaha!!!!

as all the parentals are in the northern hemisphere sleep around the same time....... we 'down under' can come out to play :)

I've only ever seen it with the the Renegade in the recess and the Krome in script. I'll be very disappointed if I got the one you got and it is more disappointing that Badger says there hasn't been any change when you can clearly see it is not the same.

I've only ever seen it with the the Renegade in the recess and the Krome in script. I'll be very disappointed if I got the one you got and it is more disappointing that Badger says there hasn't been any change when you can clearly see it is not the same.

I would be beyond disappointed and more upset. I'd really like to try one but need to get another call in to Badger to get to the bottom of this. I'm moving more now to satisfy my curiosity than actual purchase now though.

To add to it all, Squishy referred to Barwells' showing the same lettering scheme, however in the conflicting closeup it shows the nicer one. :sus:
Its not all about the lettering, but more about other quality differentials that may be different that arent so obvious.
http://www.badger-airbrush.co.uk/renegade-krome.html

Pretty confusing and if nothing else, if Badger isnt aware of it, they should be. These pictures are coming from somewhere, but where?
Except I already tried to tell (ask) them once.

@Splat You know I didn't notice that, but that is confusing. They show one pic with just 'krome' but the boxed pic and another pic def has renegade etched on too. I think it def needs clarifying, or people could either dismiss perfectly good brushes as fake, or buy a fake brush they think is good. When a supplier has both shown it would suggest either is legit, however, they could have sourced the images from anywhere and it could be misleading.

I would be beyond disappointed and more upset. I'd really like to try one but need to get another call in to Badger to get to the bottom of this. I'm moving more now to satisfy my curiosity than actual purchase now though.

To add to it all, Squishy referred to Barwells' showing the same lettering scheme, however in the conflicting closeup it shows the nicer one. :sus:
Its not all about the lettering, but more about other quality differentials that may be different that arent so obvious.
http://www.badger-airbrush.co.uk/renegade-krome.html

Pretty confusing and if nothing else, if Badger isnt aware of it, they should be. These pictures are coming from somewhere, but where?
Except I already tried to tell (ask) them once.

@Splat You know I didn't notice that, but that is confusing. They show one pic with just 'krome' but the boxed pic and another pic def has renegade etched on too. I think it def needs clarifying, or people could either dismiss perfectly good brushes as fake, or buy a fake brush they think is good. When a supplier has both shown it would suggest either is legit, however, they could have sourced the images from anywhere and it could be misleading.

When in doubt, just leave it out:)

When in doubt, just leave it out:)

lol I did I chose Iwata lol. But the krome is a popular brush, so would be good to know the score.

Roger that Malky. I bought the Eclipse also because I couldnt get anyone at Badger to answer any questions a while back after 3 calls thoughout a week. The gal at Iwata just about jumped through the phone to help me out.
Obviously I still have that bug stuck in my arse on it though.

I'm certainly not disappointed with the end result choosing the Iwata by default.
The kid I talked to earlier in the week at Badger, I need to discount that conversation a bit. He was obviously in the production area (from the background noise). When I asked if there were any changes made he said "I dont think so. Let me go look at one........Nope it looks the same as all the others". o_O

Anyway, I am certain that i is a good brush as I have read lots of folks here enjoy it. I called and told the gal what I was seeing and really wanted to try the brush, but explained the reason for reservation.
She said she would have someone call, but I'm not going to hold my breath anymore on that.

"I dont think so. Let me go look at one........Nope it looks the same as all the others".

That sounds just as high tech as here, if I go into a shop that sells nothing but computers and the parts for them and ask "is this compatible with windows 10" the answer is usually "I don't know mate, I only work here" the I say "excellent, give me two in case one isn't" :confused::confused::confused:

The Krome is a fantastic brush from what I've seen of it's use on here, but that's only if it's not fake and if you're not sure it's not fake you just don't buy it:)

lol I did I chose Iwata lol. But the krome is a popular brush, so would be good to know the score.

Don't you take that tone with me young lady, I damn well know you did, and you damn well know I chose that too because I damn well knew you did:):):) I don't like Badgers anyway, they stink and crap all over the house and then my wife thinks it was me:eek:

You really need to stop blaming the wildlife lol lol lol. I promise I wont give you attitude @Malky I'm a good girl I am. Butter wouldn't melt, pure as the driven snow, innocent as a new born baby, my halo is set to sparkle and shine mode 24/7, as spotless as a white sheet in a climate controlled clean room, my mind a filter which allows only the purest of thoughts to enter its hallowed vaults, burning with the power of a billion candles to illuminate the darkest corners of the world, my only purpose in life to be a paragon of goodness for all. :).

You really need to stop blaming the wildlife lol lol lol. I promise I wont give you attitude @Malky I'm a good girl I am. Butter wouldn't melt, pure as the driven snow, innocent as a new born baby, my halo is set to sparkle and shine mode 24/7, as spotless as a white sheet in a climate controlled clean room, my mind a filter which allows only the purest of thoughts to enter its hallowed vaults, burning with the power of a billion candles to illuminate the darkest corners of the world, my only purpose in life to be a paragon of goodness for all. :).

Geezzus Martha. Someone grab Squishy and get her the hell out of wherever she is.
I would bet all of these young ladies would make exactly the same statements describing themselves as she just did. I wasnt aware of any active cults in the UK.
0816.w.MM_.collections.lo43_View-copy-1542x1002.jpg

That sounds just as high tech as here, if I go into a shop that sells nothing but computers and the parts for them and ask "is this compatible with windows 10" the answer is usually "I don't know mate, I only work here" the I say "excellent, give me two in case one isn't" :confused::confused::confused:

The Krome is a fantastic brush from what I've seen of it's use on here, but that's only if it's not fake and if you're not sure it's not fake you just don't buy it:)

Don't you take that tone with me young lady, I damn well know you did, and you damn well know I chose that too because I damn well knew you did:):):) I don't like Badgers anyway, they stink and crap all over the house and then my wife thinks it was me:eek:

Sure it wasn't you ;) lol

Back