candy2o additives

I will b doing test don't want to f anything up just wanted to understand the standard I find already adding more then 20% of 4012 works for me I get a better flow

Be verrrrrry careful wiping Candy20 with w/g remover....it will remove it....
Just a heads up

W/g
I was going to use prep sol
Same thing I used painting cars
But will double check with paint shop

is there somewhere i can watch this announcement or was it a tune in and watch?
zonker
Coast airbrush's 'live at five' feed on their Facebook page. You don't have to watch it live thankfully, it's in the middle of my work day here in australia

Just want to say thanks for the help
I feel job is coming out nice
Just need to clear in a day
Only thing is I f up on is, I used a spray gun for the 6000 not a good choice f it up had to sand and start over
Lesson learned tip size made a difference big time
But over all happy for first job

Just want to say thanks for the help
I feel job is coming out nice
Just need to clear in a day
Only thing is I f up on is, I used a spray gun for the 6000 not a good choice f it up had to sand and start over
Lesson learned tip size made a difference big time
But over all happy for first job

What exactly happened and what spray gun? K
Info can keep others from making the same mistakes.

I was a husky gun that was bought for me
I used to part a golf cart and it sprays lauqures and urethane perfect
But it sprayed in balls like rain drops and I even tried extra adding reducer
No luck
Balls came out large and felt like it had rash
And also caused flames to run

I was a husky gun that was bought for me
I used to part a golf cart and it sprays lauqures and urethane perfect
But it sprayed in balls like rain drops and I even tried extra adding reducer
No luck
Balls came out large and felt like it had rash
And also caused flames to run

Ok, thanks for that info. I personally have had a very very hard time with the waterborne "clears". The only thing that has consistently worked are 2 part clear coats. Even 1k clears in a can are too harsh and will eat up highlights.

I am letting it dry more then a light sand with 1000, then I will clear with urethane
I got a glossy clear
And wet sand and buff

A miracle just happened! My lonely brain cell got something right. My tests showed that using 4030 1:1 with candy20 dries much quicker, harder, flows better etc. On Coasts live @5 they said use at least the recommended ratio, but said to use 1:1 too. This is a momentous day - I never get to be right lol lol lol.

Using the 4030 I did 25 plus %
I liked the way it sprays
Happy with the outcome it did act like a lacquer

A miracle just happened! My lonely brain cell got something right. My tests showed that using 4030 1:1 with candy20 dries much quicker, harder, flows better etc. On Coasts live @5 they said use at least the recommended ratio, but said to use 1:1 too. This is a momentous day - I never get to be right lol lol lol.
Woohoo! Score one for Squishy! Lol

It'll never happen again. My lonely brain cell only had room for one thought. Now its thunk it, its done lol.

Back