Cheap 1.0mm airbrush?

IPT

Detail Decepticon!
I know I've seen them but I am not keen on the siphon feed. I'll generally be doing low volume (small pieces) so I fear that would waste a lot of material. I am looking for something cheep as it won't be used too often. I'll be looking to spray out some .4 and maybe .8 flake mixed with transparent base. Anyone have a suggestion/s for me?

Badger Cresendo C175 is a decent workhorse for cheap. It comes with a 0.50mm, 0.75mm, 0.100mm converstions. I have used and abused mine and she still atomizes nice. Another option would be a cheap deatail gun. I have a Dominion 1.00mm and not too happy with it. Sprays ok, but the plating is peeling only after one use. You might want to stay away from Dominion to be on the safe side.

lol ".100mm" 1.00mm
My bad

LOL, yeah as I wrote that I questioned it :).

Badger Cresendo C175 is a decent workhorse for cheap. It comes with a 0.50mm, 0.75mm, 0.100mm converstions. I have used and abused mine and she still atomizes nice. Another option would be a cheap deatail gun. I have a Dominion 1.00mm and not too happy with it. Sprays ok, but the plating is peeling only after one use. You might want to stay away from Dominion to be on the safe side.

I have a detail gun but I am looking to keep material use down. I figure the amount I would use to spray via an Airbrush would barely prime the detail gun :).

LOL, yeah as I wrote that I questioned it :).

I have a detail gun but I am looking to keep material use down. I figure the amount I would use to spray via an Airbrush would barely prime the detail gun :).
I was the one that wrote it... And I messed it up the first time when talking about the airbrush. I then corrected it when I spoke of the detail gun... I should proof read my what I post. "Measure twice and cut once". But the Badger Cresendo is a decent ab.

Back