Cheap chinese AB's

L

littlerick

Been reading a lot of threads and found a common practice in most peoples actions.... When things go wrong there is a lot of talk about airbrushes flying through windows and other damaging things that could become very costly.....

Have your crappy chinese knock off sat in a holder, just in case you need to do this sort of thing... It wont matter if the needle, nozzle or anything breaks coz its shyte anyway. When you calm down and realize you have still got your shiny Micron and you dont have to fix it, you will be so overjoyed the art will flow like etac!

We should start a thread with pics of "thrown in a fit of rage" airbrushes.... Cheap ones for laugh... Pride n joys as severe warnings lol

This is why my easel is made of plywood and screwed to the wall. Just enough give to whack it.

I don't think my .2mm cheapo sprays any better than the renegade I have.
My .3 and .5 cheapo's are no worse than the badger 150 I have either.

Clean em properly, polish the needle and they work well enough.
I know I can't get parts but at 8 bucks each who cares.

I only use them with water based paint because of the seals and I'm not good enough to do super fine detail anyway, but thats me, not sure about the brush.

Now the reveal, I use the cheapo's more than the 2 badgers I have.

I don't think my .2mm cheapo sprays any better than the renegade I have.
My .3 and .5 cheapo's are no worse than the badger 150 I have either.

Clean em properly, polish the needle and they work well enough.
I know I can't get parts but at 8 bucks each who cares.

I only use them with water based paint because of the seals and I'm not good enough to do super fine detail anyway, but thats me, not sure about the brush.

Now the reveal, I use the cheapo's more than the 2 badgers I have.

I grab my cheapos now when I wake up on the wrong side of the bed cos I just know something is going to happen;)

We should start a thread with pics of "thrown in a fit of rage" airbrushes.... Cheap ones for laugh... Pride n joys as severe warnings lol

I think I would get banned or even worse banished if we did that, no one wants to see a picture of a cat with an airbrush sticking out of it's arse or a dog with covered in frisket with an airbrush going into it's eye and out of it's ear although that sounds like a cool tattoo, when I lobbed it stop only when it meets something really hard like cliff or my sister in laws forehead....:confused:

C'mon guys... I do a perfectly good thread and you use it to insult the poor kids of Glasgow.... They are nice kids... If you live in the area they will come to your house and take money, just to save you the hassle of going out to get robbed. Community spirit, thats what its about!

Ahhh, going back to the root of the airbrush which started out as a weapon. I believe it has it's roots in South America when Mr ancient dart gun man got the idea of using bladder full of air to push the air through so he could get a bigger lip piercing without it getting in the way, and show it off to the laydeez, becoming an instant chick magnet. After watching fishermen with harpoons he decided to add a vine hose to it so that if the dart missed he could throw it like a javelin and then pull it back in. Later when his decendants were getting tattood, the idea came of adding a needle, and the airbrush was born.

So next time you get possessed by an unaccountable rage, and use your airbrush as a dart or javelin, it is only your natural hunter instincts kicking in, and is perfectly natural. And that is what I will be telling the judge, next time I "accidently" damage anyone with an airbrush. :D

Ahhh, going back to the root of the airbrush which started out as a weapon. I believe it has it's roots in South America when Mr ancient dart gun man got the idea of using bladder full of air to push the air through so he could get a bigger lip piercing without it getting in the way, and show it off to the laydeez, becoming an instant chick magnet. After watching fishermen with harpoons he decided to add a vine hose to it so that if the dart missed he could throw it like a javelin and then pull it back in. Later when his decendants were getting tattood, the idea came of adding a needle, and the airbrush was born.

So next time you get possessed by an unaccountable rage, and use your airbrush as a dart or javelin, it is only your natural hunter instincts kicking in, and is perfectly natural. And that is what I will be telling the judge, next time I "accidently" damage anyone with an airbrush. :D

Well said OH knowledgeable one, it's a shame the courts only support tradition in the case of sentencing, obviously no respect for art or it's roots:confused:

Just this morning I sprayed me on some chick magnet lynx deodorant, damn chicks all ran the other way, I can only assume I sprayed that excremente on back to front and reversed the polarity of the magnetic field, why can't I do anything right?:eek:

Yep, damn judicial system has no respect for natural instinct or art history.

Ah you made the classic Lynx deodorant mistake. If you notice on the adverts all the guys are a bit weedy or nerdy, the virile man who wears it goes into pheromone overload, and all the babes are intimidated that they could never keep up with such a man, and so run off to the nearest supermarket to buy some Impulse body spray. lol So now you need to carry bunches of flowers around just in case. It's all a plot by the floral industry.

Being of steely good looks he probs has stainless steel nuts and don't feel a thing.

It's not squinting......... If you have ever watched zoolander, you will know it as blue steel!

Back