Cheaper than dirt airbrush NEW

I did send them an email about when they would dispatch I did not receive a reply but noticed an update in the progress menu as well a delivery date between Nov 16th to the 29th and the quantity still read 5. Soooo, I think it's the cheapest survey of a company's integrity I know
I have just received an automated Email from them asking for a 5 star review :D
I have purchased quite a few Items from china lately ally mesh for stencils, plastic squeezy bottles only half of which showed up, paint containers for custom mixes 450 alligator clips 450 5mm diameter magnets things that I can not find locally and mostly happy with the experience

The only problem I have is it is on Fleabay . I mean ebay LOL I have never had good luck with sellers there .But that is a good price even for a cheap airbrush.

yeah they're mostly ok, I got ripped off once on a fur coat once for the lady, and a couple of times asked to cancel the transaction after i got the item so they didn't have to pay the sale fee but otherwise mostly good.

The only problem I have is it is on Fleabay . I mean ebay LOL I have never had good luck with sellers there .But that is a good price even for a cheap airbrush.
I tend to be fairly cautious and was going to buy one But seriously it,s 4 bucks so then 2 off them 8 bucks still sounds stupid that's how I ended up getting 5

I once saw a listing on ebay for an airbrush for 3.99- I was tempted to buy it just to see if it was real!

I once saw a listing on ebay for an airbrush for 3.99- I was tempted to buy it just to see if it was real!
I will let you know what you would have received. It will be interesting at $3.65usd the phrase "value for money" ,,,I dont think will carry much weight.

Well you see, "value for money" is a ratio... the "value" part is only up against $3.65 so if the thing doesn't explode in your hand when you put air to it, its basically on par with a Custom Micron :)

Well you see, "value for money" is a ratio... the "value" part is only up against $3.65 so if the thing doesn't explode in your hand when you put air to it, its basically on par with a Custom Micron :)

I bought a Point Zero brush as I'd been told I could scavenge the Micron style needle tension parts for another brush. Didn't work as the threads had been changed. I have to tell you this though, if the quality is like the PZ (since it's Chinese made probably will be) all the engineering of the parts and fit was crap. You know it's bad when a Badger or Paasche comes off like a high end Iwata or Olympos!:eek: Not trying to rain on your parade but trying to save you some of the shock that looks likely to occur IMHO.
Regards,
Chris the cabbie

I think his only shock will come when they actually arrive. Unless of course they blow up in his hand. If it were me, I think getting them would be the bigger shock!

I bought a Point Zero brush as I'd been told I could scavenge the Micron style needle tension parts for another brush. Didn't work as the threads had been changed. I have to tell you this though, if the quality is like the PZ (since it's Chinese made probably will be) all the engineering of the parts and fit was crap. You know it's bad when a Badger or Paasche comes off like a high end Iwata or Olympos!:eek: Not trying to rain on your parade but trying to save you some of the shock that looks likely to occur IMHO.
Regards,
Chris the cabbie

I have no illusions of what is coming if its coming but due some communications with the seller asking for a 5 star review leeds me to think, that they value positive feed back and christmas it is coming up. But I am not ordering 5 airbrush holders just yet though.

Last edited:
Like you said palk, you pretty much only paid for quick connects and theres nothing wrong with the chinese quick connect :)
The rest well, who cares. You still got a good deal. with all those needles you even got a good deal on some stainless steel kabob sticks if all else failed.

An update
The ebay purchase has past its latest delivery date on the listing and
No Airbrushes
I have sent a message. awaiting a reply

Last edited:
An update
The ebay purchase has past its latest delivery date on the listing and
No Airbrushes
I have sent a message. awaiting a reply

Your postal inspectors probably think they are for smoking opium or weed and are conducting an investigation as well as a sting operation with flash grenades and live rounds so be careful.

Your postal inspectors probably think they are for smoking opium or weed and are conducting an investigation as well as a sting operation with flash grenades and live rounds so be careful.
Funny you mention that there a VCR repair van parked across the street and ................ Bang ,,,cough ,,, How do you spell '.,!# guarntarnimo

Ok folks I have a reply
I am not terribly good at being devious but I would like to make them squirm a little:evil:,, seeing they are a being so cunning

hi friend,
so sorry to hear that,
we indeed have send you the parcel on time,
(I sent an email 4 days after the purchase the Item via ebay had not been sent, next day its marked down sent)
since you have not receive it now,
I am worried that your parcel may be lost on the way to your location,
How about this? as a seller, the honor is the most important for us,
so I am very willing to refund you all firstly as guarantee,
if you receive the parcel finally,
could you please pay me back?
Please do not worry, as the customer service here, I wish i can help you solve this problem friendly.
Best wishes

They have strung me along, then claim lost in the mail
This is not the first time things showed up late, when I have notified the seller they have replied give it another week
This guy offers me money back then claims moral high ground I would have been happier if they had just sent me one AB
I expected I might not get the quantity I ordered. But to get beaten up by a chinese spin doctor lollol
Now that hurts :sour:
And it looks like they have disabled the feedback for this Item:thumbsdown:

I waited for the parcel from Asia for 3 (three!!!) month! The seller even sent another parcel on our agreement (we thought the 1st one was lost). Then both parcels arrived on the same day. I've paid for the 2nd one to the seller asking not to send me the items. So you can have similar situation. Cheap delivery costs = long delivery time. And yes, sometimes the parcels are lost.
It's not strange that the seller asks you to pay back if you get your goods.

Lol ya know, I was just watching a video where a shop owner was asked "How do you feel about cheap chinese shippers cutting into your business?" This whole post answers that question for me. I would rather pay a bit more money and know that my products will arrive or someone will answer the phone and sort the mess out.

Back