For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Chicago airbrush Midwest airbrush?

Discussion in 'Retailer Reviews' started by Basstrack238, Oct 20, 2017.

1. HellBird

HellBird Elite Member! Elite Member! Very Likeable!

I can understand folks who got burned by Chicago being hesitant to potentially throw money away on a newly re-launched business. Had that problem myself once or twice. However, I've had very good experiences with Midwest so far. All the orders for parts and paints so far have arrived a day earlier than estimated. With the dodgy winter weather in the Northeast US, this has been especially nice. Nothing arrived frozen, so here's a big thank you to the Weather Channel and Midwest Airbrush :)
    JackEb likes this.
  2. smashedairbrush

smashedairbrush Young Tutorling

It is a different company name and address. Sol Goldman still runs it. He worked at Genesis Art Supply and Chicagoairbrush ( Both places folded. Easy to buy stuff if you pay with a credit card.) . His father owned both previous companies. So yes Sol owns it now, I wouldn't trust him with your money either.
  3. Mr.Micron

Mr.Micron Royal pain in the air hose Admin

While this is a older post it would have been nice of you to make your first post an introduction.....? you can find that section here http://www.airbrushforum.org/introductions/
    JackEb likes this.