For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Chicago Airbrush

Discussion in 'Open Bar!' started by MeeshellMP, Mar 23, 2017.

1. MeeshellMP

MeeshellMP Goddess Queen of carts Mod

As far as I know, its just Chicago Airbrush
  2. Tocean

Tocean Double Actioner

The guy should go to jail for taking people's $, if your business fails bow out, trying to rip people off out the door deserves prosecution, or a beating:evil:

I've used Dixie Art and Airbrush over the years(that is, bought many nozzles:laugh:,) never had a problem with them -

www.dixieart.com
    Russ Allen, Vladimir and MeeshellMP like this.
  3. MeeshellMP

I agree. He should have stopped taking orders in November when all this started for him
  4. basepaint

basepaint Air-Valve Autobot!

I saw it on fb and shared it to the public too
    MeeshellMP likes this.
  5. Vladimir

Vladimir Mac-Valve Maestro!

Today, having minute expectations to get 99% discount on the Fool's Day, put some goods in the cart. Yepp! Luckily everything is available, though I've put there not that much.

What do you all think which way is better to pay with?:)

CAS3.jpg
    Seamonkey, frowan, Malky and 3 others like this.
  6. Jurien72

Jurien72 Have Airbrush - Will Travel!

Hey if you give me one of those CMs and a compressor, and maybe a dozen nozzles, I'll give you enough Monopoly money to pay for it all... lmao!
    Vladimir likes this.
  7. Vladimir

@Jurien72 you've guessed what I was going to do:D I've go too many fellaz airbrushers;) And all of the tools ordered weren't for me as I didn't like CM-C+ body (just my preferences) and had better compressors here:) So everything's for the people! But those are the best available tools at the Shop of the Shops.
    Thanx for kind proposal of Monopoly cash, as they are and I mean only they are worth for payment at CAS shop:) I should be clever enough not to spend real bucks for nothingo_O

BTW there are also no replies for started dispute on PayPal either.
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    MeeshellMP and Jurien72 like this.
  8. MeeshellMP

LMFAO!!!
  9. Jurien72

Jurien72 Have Airbrush - Will Travel!

I think I only got took for $20... but now I've got no money and no extra needle. The worst part is finding a new supplier. I'm not familiar with disputes on PayPal, but hopefully they will resolve something for you!

Btw, I don't see anything on FB. Where are you guys seeing this?
  10. Vladimir

@MeeshellMP I wish you created the thread three days before you'd done it!:) I wouldn't get into this. But good thing is other people having read the thread will never deal with died shop. Though, it's not completely died, it's died for the shipping of goods people pay for, but still alive for money receiving.

@Jurien72 it's not hard to find new supplier, you've already have references to good shops to buy confident from.
    PayPal dispute is easy, just follow the steps. Everything is well described what your actions should be. Small tutors are there.
    I've got still no reaction from The Seller on open dispute, it's obvious it will ever be.
    MeeshellMP likes this.
  11. MeeshellMP

Well, it was being discussed behind closed doors...I went all apeshit nasty posts on my facebook...hoping to get a spark from him...and got nothing....
    Vladimir likes this.
  12. MeeshellMP

It has been posted on facebook in airbrush "community" pages. But the big wigs seen it coming months ago.
  13. Vladimir

So... the story in brief.

March 20 - I paid for art supplies at Chicago Airbrush Supplies (CAS) site, the payment was through PayPal.
    March 22 - In two days! I got an e-mail in which it was said some of the items I've paid for are not in stock and it requires "couple of days" for their arrival to CAS and after they'd be shipped. And after that there was complete silence heard...
    March 30 - I send a message in which I've asked about the destiny of my order. NO response from there!
    March 31 (at the end of the day) - I started dispute on PayPal concerning the transaction with CAS. No response again!
    April 2 - I transfer started dispute into a claim.
    April 3 - I got a message from CAS in which it was said my order will be fulfilled by their supplier "in the next few days".
    That's ridiculous! In two weeks to get a message that some their supplier will ship my goods that I've paid for to CAS and again "next few days delay" is mentioned! WTF? What few days?
    Here's my response:
    "Hello,

You start replying to my messages only when PayPal dispute has been sent to PayPal Resolution Center.
    Till the date you have not answered neither to my e-mails nor started dispute.

I've paid for ordered art supplies at once what should mean then the ordered items were in stock. In two days delay after the payment I received a massage from you that you needed, as you mentioned, couple of days for the items that actually were not in stock. I then agreed for those couple of days. And that was only what I've agreed for.

But I've paid for the goods on 20 of March and today is 3 of April and you still saying about ongoing delays. TWO weeks have passed since I've paid to you. And my order has not shipped for the date!
    What you asking me for is no longer possible.

I insist on full refund of my money as stated in the PayPal dispute.
    I hope the refund will be made as soon as possible."

After this I am not going to deal with CAS!
    April 13 - I got refund on my PayPal account. In a day or two I got money on my bank account from PayPal account.
    That's the story.
    For the date CAS is still gathering money from people...

Now you have some brain feed whether to deal with CAS or not.

Again I'd say about PERFECT service online shops I deal with. These are:
    http://www.merriartist.com/
    http://www.foxystudio.com/shop-home/
    All I had from them is highest service provided. BTW in this two shops it's not possible to put into the shopping cart the items that are not in stock. It's fair play!
    I think we need to have special thread here on the forum on reliable shops for art supplies. So no one would get into such stories.
  14. basepaint

basepaint Air-Valve Autobot!

I agree with you too,I get mine from Coast Airbrush and have never had any problems
    Vladimir likes this.
  15. Squishy

Squishy Queen Clown Slayer Mod Artist of the Month!

There's an area called 'Retailer Reviews' for anyone who's like to recommend great service etc :)
    Vladimir likes this.
  16. Diegojavbau

Diegojavbau Air-Valve Autobot!

When I buy my first airbrush , I buy too a compressor ina a hardware store trough his web site , and I have the same problem , they sell items before they have it , I suppose to buy to the factory with our money , so win without invest.
    I was calling until I have enough (imagine me , my first airbrush and no compressor), a month after I buy it I call and cancel the order .
    The funny moment was when they call me , 2 months ofter the buy , one month after the cancel , to tell me that they have the compressor , if I still want it !!!!
    Vladimir likes this.
  17. Artease

Artease Young Tutorling

As stated in the other post, I've ordered from them twice and had bad experiences both times. The first time I made my order and did not see anything for about three weeks. Called them and was notified that something was on back order so they shipped me a partial which took about two weeks . It took another four weeks to get the backordered item. Every company I have ever order from the last 20 years has always sent me an email or called me to tell me that something was not available because it was on back order.
    My most recent order was placed mid January, did not hear nothing from them so I contacted them the third week of February. I was notified that one of the items was on back Order. They could send me a partial order but I told them the backordered item was what I was needing for a job. So in that email sent on third week of February I said I just wanted to refund. No response since... Go figure .
  18. Vince Driver

Vince Driver Gravity Guru

WOW what language..I like it though.lol
    MeeshellMP and Malky like this.