For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Classes/workshop near San Francisco?

Discussion in 'Airbrush Courses' started by Tereza, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Tereza

Tereza Young Tutorling

Hi guys,

I am looking for an airbrush classes/workshop near San Francisco as a birthday present for my boyfriend. I though it will be easy to find but... I cannot find anything. Do any of you know about some or do you know of a local artist I could ask?
    I don't want to go ahead buying all the equipment and online lessons until he goes through a workshop where he can try it out first and decide whether he wants to stick with it.

Thank you,
    Tereza.
  2. basepaint

basepaint Air-Valve Autobot!

There might be one in the bay area but the closest one I know of would be coast airbrush getaways phone number is 1-714-635-7775give them a call there in southern California, Might be a short flight to orange country airport?
  3. Vick

Vick Young Tutorling

there is a class in the bay area 3 1/2 to 4 hours for 55 dollars. One on one with joe shaw. I took the beginners class with my partner a couple of days ago and it was well worth it. He has texture class intermediate and advanced classes as well. find info at jshawpaints.com
    Redfrick, jord001 and basepaint like this.