For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Classroom in a box

Discussion in 'General Airbrush Discussion' started by Vince Driver, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Vince Driver

Vince Driver Needle-chuck Ninja

My wife and son got me the skull Classroom in a box for Father's Day from Blair School of Realisim. She never received a link or anything for the video and we can't access it. Have emailed the school and left several messages on their voicemail. Anyone else have this issue?
  2. basepaint

basepaint Air-Valve Autobot! Very Likeable!

Dru's usual pretty good at getting back to you if your having a problem with the kits!give the school a call and talk to his secretary she should be able to email you the link to the videos
  3. JackEb

JackEb The Dragon Hunter Staff Member Admin

she would have been asked for a google email account when she ordered it, check the junk / spam email folders, sometimes the email system smarts are not that smart.

When I had cause to email the school I got an answer within a few hours... wait until you know the school is open then call / email them
  4. DaveG

DaveG Detail Decepticon! Very Likeable!

My first classroom in a box kit was missing the youtube link. I e-mailed them, and had an apology, and a link within 24 hours. You must have a google account to access the online content, and it must be linked to the email addy that was used to order the kit. They are easy to set up if you don;t have one - and I am sure they will get you going without much fuss. Very helpful they are.
  5. Vince Driver

Vince Driver Needle-chuck Ninja

Yes, we've checked all her folders but nothing is there. I've called at all times of the day. I'll give it the rest of the week and try again next week. Really want to get started on this.
  6. JackEb

JackEb The Dragon Hunter Staff Member Admin

Do you do Facebook ? maybe try messaging via there.

https://www.facebook.com/Blair-School-of-Realism-171589896184836/

Just make sure you know what google email address you have, because that will be the first thing they ask for :)
    musicmacd likes this.