cm-c+ nozzle

jbuckley421

Gravity Guru
Not sure how, but I managed to over tighten the nozzle on my cm-c+ to the point of separating the threads from the nozzle head. I know the nozzle base, nozzle, and nozzle cap are recommended to be replaced together, but Im wondering what the consequences may be of only replacing the nozzle? I'd rather not spend an extra $100 if I can avoid it.

Haven't had to replace one in mine yet, but others have. You'll be fine with just replacing the nozzle.

the more important question is "Why did you remove it from the base in the first place?". That the beauty of it of the HP or Hi-line ranges, you do not have to remove the nozzle to clean it.

the head set is matched to the body and it has nothing to do with the nozzle , I replaced a few nozzles on my micron over the years and they sprayed as new again .
replacing a nozzle is not that hard to do if you keep in mind you don't over tighten it , that is why Sparmax has a special tool to remove and install nozzles and air valves on the market

the head set is matched to the body and it has nothing to do with the nozzle...

But that means that you are messing with time and dimension if you are one of those that bought the whole head system. You are making the situation worse instead of better.

But that means that you are messing with time and dimension if you are one of those that bought the whole head system. You are making the situation worse instead of better.
in a way yes , but I dont think many will notice the difference , I swapped the head from my CM v2 with the haed from the K33 and I did notice the difference with the K33 but not with the stock V2

Back