Cm-sb

K

ko.

Cm-sb sold

Hi all. I am selling the brush shown.. It has less than 3 hrs on it comes with the extra cups shown (app $65 U.S.worth) I am asking 400 U.S. shipped conus Paypal only I may ship abroad but I think I payed 50 or60 bucks to Australia for 2 CH's So the states get first chance sorry but shipping out of the US can be a pain in the ass Reason for selling? I guess I am just not a side feed fan I love my cm-c+ also comes with the REALLY nice limited addition red aluminum case shown
Thanx for looking Regards Kurt PS the water filter and lube have not been used
HDSCF7542.jpgDSCF7543.jpgDSCF7547.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man. Great deal. I wish it wasn't so close to the end of the month (rent/bills due) and the holiday season. I'd snatch that combo up in a heart beat.

I sent ya a pm Ko :)

"If your not willing to learn, no one can help you. If your determined to learn, then no one can stop you!!"

i replied... sorry but at this time I am not looking for a trade great deal though
Thanx Kurt

Sent you an email!! Let me know if its still up for grabs

Consider this puppy sold!!! Will have another micron in hand hopefully by the end of the week, now I HAVE TO PAINT, lol to pay for it

as Rus would say,,,,,, SOOOOOOOOOLD sold SOOOOOLD.................... if there is any doubt left this brush is SOOOOOOLD HEEEHEE enjoy russ . what russ did not know is that he can swap the .23 from his cm-c with the .18 from the sb by just swapping heads and needles .. no packing mods needed(he does now) sooooo an even more versatile brush ENJOY Oh and Russ I forgot to mention that the head unit has not been torn down so it is OEM

Last edited by a moderator:
Back