Coast Airbrush

Hey sketchy.... It all turned up to my mother-in-law in the US within a few days and has been safely delivered here in Australia.... Very impressed :) I have used them a couple of times before and had no issues at all :)

Make that a double can of whoop ass, I just hate when these companies do that crap

C'mon man! I just got ahold of some peach........ You wouldn't share this either if you could taste it!!!! Best ever!!!

What happened to spreading the love????

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a Good First Experience

I just had my first opportunity to order from Coast. It was not a good one. I normally never ordered from them because they were always higher priced and the shipping delay to Spring Hill, TN and I did not have the time or desire to mess with phone calls to get the price match. I needed a couple of needles for my SOTAR 20/20. I had ordered a couple from Amazon and had to return them because they were to short by a 1/2" (that's another discussion with Badger). Between the time I ordered them from Amazon and then returned them they came out of stock. I decided to look elsewhere. I called Coast first thing Thursday morning, their time, to check on availability and to verify the correct length. Whoever I talked to said they had several in stock and said they were the correct length. When I asked them to price match with Amazon they said they would not because Amazon was out of stock. I was trying to explain that they normally have them and the sales person was not even concerned with what I was trying to say because he never shut up long enough to hear me, he just keep talking over me. At that point I told him the policy and his attitude sucked and said good-bye and hung up. I needed to finish this project so I next went online and ordered them from Coast's web site. . This was Thursday morning their time. I finally got notice Friday night that a label had been generated for UPS, but as of Saturday morning nothing has been shipped according to UPS web site. To add insult to injury, $9.00 to ship .2lbs with a one week delivery, WOW. They could have used the USPS (postal service) and shipped it $5.00 and had a delivery of Monday or Tuesday assuming that they would have shipped it on Thursday. Now, I understand using one shipper from their stand point, simplicity. But that does not always make for the best solution for the customer. I know a lot of people rave about the customer service they have gotten from Coast, that just wasn't my experience. This has been very frustrating and has cost them any future business of mine. I have worked in sales and customer service and would never treat a customer like this. Thanks for letting me RANT and Vent.:livid:

Back