Coloring book tip

R

Rodzilla

I just picked up my new gear a week ago, have only had a couple hours of use out of it so far. But one good tip my supplier gave me to help break up the boredom of dots and daggers is to buy a Coloring book and mess around with that. Yesterday, I broke open the red, white and blue bottles. I'm using an Iwata Eclipse CS and Power Jet Pro compressor. The paint is wicked primary colors. Just spraying on drawing paper. I have a few sheets of dots & daggers filled up. And I was also messing around with a French curve so I could post examples of how NOT to use it properly, lol.
Anyway, I'm enjoying air brushing so far and am blown away by the talent on here and what can actually be produced from these tools. Hopefully one day my brush with do more then make overspray and ridiculously horrible lines. Lol.

I just picked up my new gear a week ago, have only had a couple hours of use out of it so far. But one good tip my supplier gave me to help break up the boredom of dots and daggers is to buy a Coloring book and mess around with that. Yesterday, I broke open the red, white and blue bottles. I'm using an Iwata Eclipse CS and Power Jet Pro compressor. The paint is wicked primary colors. Just spraying on drawing paper. I have a few sheets of dots & daggers filled up. And I was also messing around with a French curve so I could post examples of how NOT to use it properly, lol.
Anyway, I'm enjoying air brushing so far and am blown away by the talent on here and what can actually be produced from these tools. Hopefully one day my brush with do more then make overspray and ridiculously horrible lines. Lol.

It helps make it fun and if that's what it takes to keep you doing it great,we tell people that a lot about the coloring book,try the adult types too there fun as it's a lot of repatriation in the design's so you can practice the stroke and still have fun

It helps figure out where the paint lands and how to control overspray
Because the paper is absorbent you don't need to worry about overspray.
It's a really good way to get a feel for it

Spray the next one a little lighter, once you go too dark it can be hard to lighten it. It helps you practise your blending

I enjoy it. I still drag it out occasionally for warm ups it's nice not to worry about spiders and if I go out the lines who cares LOL

Back