Compressor issues

C

Cminion

The compressor with no air in works fine and pumps up till it turns off. The problem i am having is when it gets low enough on pressure ( not sure what pressure but if its still plugged in when gets lowish on air ) it tries to kick over. The problem is the motor is like clicking hard , like right when it first starts it does that start then makes weird noise then tries to do again.. It is like there is to much air pressure on it to allow it to start back up or something. If i unplug and airbrush till i finally start to see air pressure drop in airbrush and i turn it on it is fine and boost back up to full tank again. Here is picture of it if anyone can help.

The compressor with no air in works fine and pumps up till it turns off. The problem i am having is when it gets low enough on pressure ( not sure what pressure but if its still plugged in when gets lowish on air ) it tries to kick over. The problem is the motor is like clicking hard , like right when it first starts it does that start then makes weird noise then tries to do again.. It is like there is to much air pressure on it to allow it to start back up or something. If i unplug and airbrush till i finally start to see air pressure drop in airbrush and i turn it on it is fine and boost back up to full tank again. Here is picture of it if anyone can help.

Bring it by my house sat, between that and my broken compressor we will be able to build one good one.

Hi guys.
Sounds a bit like pressure sensor switch on the storage tank being faulty, to me.
Keep us posted, Justin, so we know how you get on.
Thanks, Nada, for the offer to help out.
Shows what a great community we got going here!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

k ty i will bring it with me Saturday then :) Gonna get help loading it my back and neck have seem to go back down again and hard to even sit. Going to chiropractor tomorrow hopefully this adjustment helps. Will let you all know if me and nada can figure it out :p

k ty i will bring it with me Saturday then :) Gonna get help loading it my back and neck have seem to go back down again and hard to even sit. Going to chiropractor tomorrow hopefully this adjustment helps. Will let you all know if me and nada can figure it out :p
Damn they need to get you into see a physical therapist. I know this a chiro did nothing for me in 4 weeks. A pt had my pain reduced 50 percent in 4 visits

Damn they need to get you into see a physical therapist. I know this a chiro did nothing for me in 4 weeks. A pt had my pain reduced 50 percent in 4 visits

At 21 my back went out so bad the morning it happened i woke everyone in the house screaming. My entire back was convulsing and you could look at my back see all the muscles spams. went to a doctor and they just gave me muscle relaxers, even though i said " for all my muscles to be doing that out of no where there has to be a reason. Then got sent to a orthopedist when that was not helping, most have been a bad one cause all he did was give me relaxers that made me not sleep 20 hours a day. I went to chyro after that and after 1 adjustment i could walk on my own again. I have been having back issues on and off since then.

About 3 weeks ago though it all went out again, got the mri that says i have 5 bulging disc, 1 in lower, 1 in mid, 3 in neck. I have arthritis growing in 3 spots to, and synosis ( narrowing of space between vertebrae so it pinches nerves coming out. ). I hope to get to physical therapy soon to help, but chyro is helping , at least on lower and mid but my neck seems to be just getting worse and worse. It feels better today though so hopefully tomorrow will feel decent to so wont be in hell of amount of pain when i come over :p. Gonna get help loading compressor btw and what time did you want me to come?

Nada helped me figure out what is wrong with the compressor. Had a lot of fun with him at the house :) really enjoyed it. Anyways it had np running there then i thought about it, the plug near my art area is broken so had it on 50ft extension to next plug, it was not pulling enough amps to turn over the engine under pressure in the tank. He used my compressor whole time was at his house and no issues. Was just me being stupid and not figuring it out lol.

Getting electrition to come out and give estimates to fix both plugs there, and install plugs for some led shop lights above for better lighting.

Nada helped me figure out what is wrong with the compressor. Had a lot of fun with him at the house :) really enjoyed it. Anyways it had np running there then i thought about it, the plug near my art area is broken so had it on 50ft extension to next plug, it was not pulling enough amps to turn over the engine under pressure in the tank. He used my compressor whole time was at his house and no issues. Was just me being stupid and not figuring it out lol.

A lesson learned, no harm in that right?;)

I was curious about this because my own little compressor was bahaving similar but only at certain times and it would usually struggle to start just as yours but then suddenly kick in, from the information here I clearly need to work when other items needing high amps are not in use such as the washing machine, water heater and such since obviously the required amps my compressor needs are being drawn elsewhere.

Nice one @Nada :thumbsup:

Back