Createx Airbrush Restorer

Yes sir. Pin stripping sounds easy but in sure there is more to it than a template and a line right.

Yes sir. Pin stripping sounds easy but in sure there is more to it than a template and a line right.

you think airbrushing is hard ,,, 1 million line is what most consider paying your dues. that is 1 million straight , curved , circles and waves. knowing how the stripping brushes you pick works and how to palette your brush for the best lines.
Plus being able to do it all on the fly.
I admire pin strippers , I can do simple stripes but that is it.

The learning is 10000 lines have done them they are boring and take hours but helps so much
1000 strait verticle lines
1000 c curves to the right
1000 c curves to the left
1000 horizontal c curves
1000 mirrored horizontal c curves
1000 horizontal lines
1000 verticle s lines
1000 mirrored verticle s lines
1000 horizontal s lines
1000 mirrored horizontal s lines
And that doesn't even touch scroll brush style.

Last edited:
The learning is 10000 lines have done them they are boring and take hours but helps so much

I was always told my the old guy who comes to the KY wheels show that it was 1 million...LOL But either way yes it is boring about like dots and daggers but it helps...

So does it matter how thick the lines are or anything? Do you try to make it all consistent, or doesn't it matter as long as you are making the lines?

So does it matter how thick the lines are or anything? Do you try to make it all consistent, or doesn't it matter as long as you are making the lines?

Think of it the same as lines with an airbrush. Your lines need to be smooth, straight or geometrically shaped (curve and what not) If the went from really thin to fat, to semi fat, to thin.... I wouldn't pay. The layout dictates what size lines you will put down. I'm no striper but I have done a few practice pieces......... All I can say is good luck, practice x 100,000,000,000 lol!!

Josh

I usually airbrush on that foam board or Poster board.. For practice, I usually put some low tac spray adhesive on some regular Printer paper and stick it to my foam board. Is there anything you can do to get the sticky residue off of your art? Prolly just put thinner costs of the spray adhesive and let it dry before sticking it on there right?

Back